THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WD,

See you're learning grasshopper. As they say necessity is the Mother of invention....now I'm confused wasn't that the name of Frank Zappa's band?

Alright, Bill, and all you others wanting me to keep in the kitchen (LOL), My isolated, work from home, and eat what's on hand, lunch:

canned chicken, white meat, drained
hard boiled eggs
finely chopped sweet gherkins (No sweet relish on hand)
Mayonaise (Used all I had)
Miracle whip (See above)
celery seed to taste (No celery stalks on hand)
a little bit of onion salt (just because it needed something, but I don't like onions and they don't like me)
mix it all together and wolah, I have chicken salad and crackers for lunch. :laughing7:

I have had better, but it's not bad. 8-)

Good afternoon folks. Got up and went right to work on everything that I’ve been staring at for a month.

Evening MetalArchSC

MA,

Way to go it beats going stir crazy.....I hit a high school sports field today just some clad but beats being cooped up in the house.

Good afternoon folks. Got up and went right to work on everything that I’ve been staring at for a month.

Got a doozy of a storm rollin' in at midnight. I'll see if I can get lightning pics. Good night.

Bart,

I see this new fancy boat has got you under pressure.

Morning guys and gals.....spending alot of time outfitting and learning the systems in this new boat. The new electronics in this boat make the other boat look like an antique !! Learning new software and systems as fast as I can....it ain't easy....took me a half hour just to figure out how to turn the FLIR camera off !! Sonar, FLIR, chart plotter, GPS, eskimo icemaker, saltwater to freshwater water maker, commander fly by wire controls, hell direct TV took 2 hole days to get figured out and a new account made. So much to learn !! I'm no where near done figuring this shi* out !! Aaaarrrrgh !!

Yup...thanks bill !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back