THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Thanks for the tunes, Bill, RChair, and Simon. Whhooo! Did we have quite the lightening show last night. I hope Rusty got some good pics.

Simon, if it's got rum in it, I will definitely give it a try!

Man, do I have a huge goose egg on my head! I had to help MR WD with the battery straps on his boat last night. As I was climbing up the steps, I clobbered it on the trolling motor. I have zero peripheral vision. He said, "Bet you won't ever forget that is there, again." I bet he's right. :drunken_smilie:

Sorry to make fun of that Sis, I can only imagine how it hurt. Sounds like the other half did not have much sympathy when you were only trying to help him out. NO BREAKFAST for him :laughing7:

Man, do I have a huge goose egg on my head! I had to help MR WD with the battery straps on his boat last night. As I was climbing up the steps, I clobbered it on the trolling motor. I have zero peripheral vision. He said, "Bet you won't ever forget that is there, again." I bet he's right. :drunken_smilie:

You sound like my accident prone other half. heh

Sorry to make fun of that Sis, I can only imagine how it hurt. Sounds like the other half did not have much sympathy when you were only trying to help him out. NO BREAKFAST for him :laughing7:

LOL. You gotta laugh.

Morning folks. WD, sorry you guys had a little trouble there..

We just got the dangerous thunderstorm alert expiring at 4:38 cst.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back