THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

My question is. Is anyone trying to cut off this virus at the source? I haven't heard if they are. It's time we ask this question. Anyway. I just a 88 signal, guess I'll dig it.

Good morning Bart. Have they given you one of those fancy swipe cards yet to get into the keys....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Funny story about those swipe cards. When I was still working in Railway marketing I'm having my morning coffee before starting the day. Get a call on the intercom it's the vp who wants to get in because he doesn't have the swipe card as he's based in another city.

So I go over to the door and holler through the glass pane by the side of the door what's the password before I let you in? The answer was F****U Bill let me in....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

I knew Fred back when he was a rookie so he'd put up with my pranks when lots of others wouldn't have dared.

Morning guys and gals.....spending alot of time outfitting and learning the systems in this new boat. The new electronics in this boat make the other boat look like an antique !! Learning new software and systems as fast as I can....it ain't easy....took me a half hour just to figure out how to turn the FLIR camera off !! Sonar, FLIR, chart plotter, GPS, eskimo icemaker, saltwater to freshwater water maker, commander fly by wire controls, hell direct TV took 2 hole days to get figured out and a new account made. So much to learn !! I'm no where near done figuring this shi* out !! Aaaarrrrgh !!

Morning GB And bart

Morning guys and gals.....spending alot of time outfitting and learning the systems in this new boat. The new electronics in this boat make the other boat look like an antique !! Learning new software and systems as fast as I can....it ain't easy....took me a half hour just to figure out how to turn the FLIR camera off !! Sonar, FLIR, chart plotter, GPS, eskimo icemaker, saltwater to freshwater water maker, commander fly by wire controls, hell direct TV took 2 hole days to get figured out and a new account made. So much to learn !! I'm no where near done figuring this shi* out !! Aaaarrrrgh !!

Kinda sounds like placing an order at the drive thru at Burger King these days.:laughing7::BangHead:

Morning somehiker

Welcome my friends to the show that never ends
No need for accolades introducing the covidcapades
While it may be all the rage
I'd rather have a Burma Shave!

Alright, Bill, and all you others wanting me to keep in the kitchen (LOL), My isolated, work from home, and eat what's on hand, lunch:

canned chicken, white meat, drained
hard boiled eggs
finely chopped sweet gherkins (No sweet relish on hand)
Mayonaise (Used all I had)
Miracle whip (See above)
celery seed to taste (No celery stalks on hand)
a little bit of onion salt (just because it needed something, but I don't like onions and they don't like me)
mix it all together and wolah, I have chicken salad and crackers for lunch. :laughing7:

I have had better, but it's not bad. 8-)

ECS,

You're quite the poet
And you don't know it
But your feet show it
Because they're Longfellows

Welcome my friends to the show that never ends
No need for accolades introducing the covidcapades
While it may be all the rage
I'd rather have a Burma Shave!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• ARC