THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WD
What you cooking today?

Good morning Gary and crew !!

Ahoy mate's.... Good morning to the ship and crew.

Morning ARC....how's everything cap?

Good morning Rusty....mentioning that outing to Walmart and the social distancing with the gals I'll have to dig up a tune for ya!....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Last edited:
Well... as good as can be expected. You feeling better ?

How is your Fam ?

Were all good cap. Just trying to stay germ free now. Trying to make a schedule where I can come in and do my daily boat business without interacting with others to much....so far so good.

Lots of check points before work and some at work. Seems some miami/Dade people were counterfeiting reentry stickers to the keys in an effort to raid our grocery stores. So now its 2 forms of photo ID to reenter the keys. My job takes me to just beyond one of the south bound checkpoints.

Far and away is fine by me! Not that much of a romantic anyway... I get my pleasure searching for 150+ year old things that were meant to kill people. :p

Lots of check points before work and some at work. Seems some miami/Dade people were counterfeiting reentry stickers to the keys in an effort to raid our grocery stores. So now its 2 forms of photo ID to reenter the keys. My job takes me to just beyond one of the south bound checkpoints.

Who knew last year, that we would end up like this. This is like New World Order crap almost.

Bart,

Sounds like a real pain....I see the scam artists will be out in full force and this mess builds up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back