THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

If someone wants to try making homemade pierogies.

We had a Russian exchange student from Kazakhstan who made pierogies for us. Loved them! She also taught us about dipping cheese in honey. Boy, oh boy, is that a good little treat! She often told us, "You Americans eat too much!"

WD
You're becoming quite the gourmet chef

Morning MetalArchSC

Good morning GAP, ARC, Thirdeye, Bart, Bill, Rook, WD, RR, MetalArch, and our crew of rum chuggers. ...Auto correct called you'll "chiggers" but I fixed it. Whew! We don't need a bigger out break!

I hope everyone on the ship is doing weel with all of this isolation ans such. As for me, I am getting tired of counting off squares of TP. :laughing9:

Morning MetalArchSC

20200406_082744.jpg Selling my rig today.im sad butt she's happy. Anyway. Good morning to all

Selling my rig today.im sad butt she's happy. Anyway. Good morning to all

Oh no. I know that feeling. Still have it after MR WD sold the Triton. What really stunk was he sold it to a guy in our camp, so I still see it and know it is not ours anymore. :crybaby2:

I've had no less than seven boats, mostly canoes and rowboats. All of them made of wood. Never sold one but I seem to be down to currently owning three.

Used wood boats are pretty worthless on the market. Wood never dies though, it just rots away...

...then you build a new one. : )

Oh no. I know that feeling. Still have it after MR WD sold the Triton. What really stunk was he sold it to a guy in our camp, so I still see it and know it is not ours anymore. :crybaby2:

I have a good friend that his son is up in management at Triton in Nashville.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back