THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

RC,

Hamid is back with the living since I befriended him many moons ago when he was getting threatened by the beach thugs we've been in touch on and off.

In any event he is now living in Nice, France on the Med sea and not currently detecting. However I'm sure he'll be up and running as soon as this virus crap settles down.

A class act and one of the better beach hunters out there bar none.

I've not noted a post of his in a while.
Always special though!

My standard reply is , Hamid Detecting!

RC,

Hamid is back with the living since I befriended him many moons ago when he was getting threatened by the beach thugs we've been in touch on and off.

In any event he is now living in Nice, France on the Med sea and not currently detecting. However I'm sure he'll be up and running as soon as this virus crap settles down.

A class act and one of the better beach hunters out there bar none.

And he has an artistic flair and appreciation for beauty too.

Bart,
I grew up in AZ, and yucca grew all over. I had no idea that it grew over in the keys also.
Or are you saying that the yucca would be something that got planted as part of establishing a settlement?

It sounds like a good find to investigate. :icon_thumleft:
Yucca was planted by the spanish and early settlers. It's a good sign of early settlements and Carrie's on for generations.

Yucca was planted by the spanish and early settlers. It's a good sign of early settlements and Carrie's on for generations.

I spelled that wrong and it makes all the difference. Both types are here in the keys. Both the yucca wich you are familiar with idahodutch....and the much different yuca...or cassava. The yuca with 1 c is the edible root I'm talking about. It's like a potato and the Latina of the Caribbean love it for table fare. Settlers planted it to eat and years later it's still going in places.

here ya go bill...not sure if your familiar with yuca or cassava root bill.....but I'll bet you would like it. I actually think it's a bit better than potatoes.

Morning cap....that sucks about your charter not kicking in yet. Huh...I never even got credit for my second banner either....always thought it would get straightened out someday but I guess not.

Bart,

Don't recall having cassava before we'll have to give it a try. Thanks for the tip.

here ya go bill...not sure if your familiar with yuca or cassava root bill.....but I'll bet you would like it. I actually think it's a bit better than potatoes.

ARC,

As a matter of fact I had a couple of exchanges last night with TH and he's traced admin several times about it....maybe they're all hiding under a rock somewhere with this virus thingy going on.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

In any event he sent another pm to the head admin.....I guess their version of a Captain but certainly not as prestigious as you are!....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

lol

Something different to enjoy, this instrument is played just from the vibrations of your hand movements no touching.

I used to have that effect on the ladies back in my misspent youth....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• ARC
Back