THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Hey Bill.

Chartered now... thanks again my brother. :)

You guys all rock...

And to show my thanks to my shipmates... i got this... this belongs on the stern :)

197.jpg

Nice Cap’n! We’ just hang you off the bow so you can attach it! ...rope!?? ...what rope?

A big welcome to you new folks. It’s a family friendly thread. For more imfo just pm me.:laughing7:

rook,

The capt'n keeps the special reserve under lock and key.....I think he once said "from my cold dead hands"....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

I spelled that wrong and it makes all the difference. Both types are here in the keys. Both the yucca wich you are familiar with idahodutch....and the much different yuca...or cassava. The yuca with 1 c is the edible root I'm talking about. It's like a potato and the Latina of the Caribbean love it for table fare. Settlers planted it to eat and years later it's still going in places.

Bart,
I'm glad you cleared it up, I had no idea.

Jeff,

I thought you retired awhile back....working on a 2nd career?

Great Uncle Bill,
Been off work for three weeks with pay, so no monetary loss. Living in the country so I’m not too worried. Lots of fresh air and actually getting things done around the house. Doing some mding and have found two silver coins and two pieces of silver jewelry so far. So all in all life is great in Indiana

I’ve finally popped in again with a find to post. Thought I’d drop in here and say hello to everyone and hope your all doing good with all this covid crap going on in the world! [emoji106]
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1586124079.511967.jpg

Welcome to the thread.... but this is a chat thread...

Please delete your pictures and then post in "what is it" forum.

Also there is a "rock / stones" forum... those folks would be glad to help you there.

After that... come on back and chat. :)

Welcome to the thread.... but this is a chat thread...

Please delete your pictures and then post in "what is it" forum.

Also there is a "rock / stones" forum... those folks would be glad to help you there.

After that... come on back and chat. :)

Well, I'll be keel hauled! Captain did not break out cutlasses, did not let loose the riot act, just stated the score in a gentlemanly fashion. There's a man who can run a ship, sure as red to starboard and green to port!

I mean green to starboard and red to port!

Arrgh, keep me off the tiller Captain...

They call it a Jews harp
The other looks like a 1816 token.
Nice finds.

Last edited:
Hey bart
What’s happin ???

I’ve finally popped in again with a find to post. Thought I’d drop in here and say hello to everyone and hope your all doing good with all this covid crap going on in ]

Killer token Kevin and you got the big bass harp...twong twong instead of twang twang !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• ARC
Back