THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Yeah...eventually they'll tumble to the truth. That food? ...........kills. No matter what one eats!

Trouble is, the reverse is also true. Not eating, does it too.
:angel12:
Gut health?

Have you digested the thought.

Basically what one eats directly impacts one's overall health.

90/10 principle

Eat really healthy 90% of the time, not for 10% of the time.

The body's 90% will take care of the 10%.

The opposite-well this where things get muddled.

The overall diet over the past 90 yrs has gone to the factory process.

90% of all health problems weren't there 90 yrs ago.

This includes mental and physical well being.

The old saying for a computer was $hit in $hit out.

It's certainly applicable for one's health.

Last night very late Birthday party.
Organic raspberry whipped cream cake.
Oh it was a hit @ 11pm.
20240825_214450.jpg

Butter groove from rolling the sweet corn.

Gut health?

Have you digested the thought.

Basically what one eats directly impacts one's overall health.

90/10 principle

Eat really healthy 90% of the time, not for 10% of the time.

The body's 90% will take care of the 10%.

The opposite-well this where things get muddled.

The overall diet over the past 90 yrs has gone to the factory process.

90% of all health problems weren't there 90 yrs ago.

This includes mental and physical well being.

The old saying for a computer was $hit in $hit out.

It's certainly applicable for one's health.
The problem is. IMLLTHO, whom is dictating what is "healthy". Strawberries 🍓, a nice, healthy, treat. Would only take one to off me! So, not so healthy for me.

What happens when everyone becomes allergic to preservatives? 🤔

I understand and agree with you Peps! 🌶

The problem is. IMLLTHO, whom is dictating what is "healthy". Strawberries 🍓, a nice, healthy, treat. Would only take one to off me! So, not so healthy for me.

What happens when everyone becomes allergic to preservatives? 🤔

I understand and agree with you Peps! 🌶

Well strawberries are on the top of the dirty food list.

IMLLTHO- I spent a few minutes and tried to figure out what that stands for.
I got the message of search not looking good.
So enlighten me please.
I even asked the Mrs.

Nope.

I do know WTF is, and it comes in handy at times.

How's everyone doing? For me life has been hectic so I haven't been around at all in months unfortunately.

Had lots of lovely finds, and now that I know I can keep it and enjoy it, thought it'd let the lovely @blossom that I've now progressed from buttons 😅

I have had 3 golds over the summer, a gold 1800s matrix seal, a 1950s gold ring which I love and wear anddddddd last week I got my first full stater!!!

Is it a banner find now since I found it while being a member here 🥹?

Had an amazing and eventful summer finds wise tho, lots more hammered and artifacts including a stamp potentially linked to Laura Ingalls who wrote little house on the prarie

Attachments

• Bazaart_20240823_052132_612.jpeg
    Bazaart_20240823_052132_612.jpeg
    331.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Bazaart_20240823_123302_591~2.png
    Bazaart_20240823_123302_591~2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20240710_182853.jpg
    IMG_20240710_182853.jpg
    987.9 KB · Views: 15
How's everyone doing? For me life has been hectic so I haven't been around at all in months unfortunately.

Had lots of lovely finds, and now that I know I can keep it and enjoy it, thought it'd let the lovely @blossom that I've now progressed from buttons 😅

I have had 3 golds over the summer, a gold 1800s matrix seal, a 1950s gold ring which I love and wear anddddddd last week I got my first full stater!!!

Had an amazing and eventful summer finds wise tho, lots more hammered and artifacts including a stamp potentially linked to Laura Ingalls who wrote little house on the prarie
Hello! Well done that’s brilliant… ! 😎 I love that seal matrix … bit jealous of that one tbh! good to see you back 😆 xx

Beautiful pony congrats 👏
For as being a banner?

Might of gotten the votes when you fug it.
But later on it probably won't make it.

Remember when upu dig it, picture of dirty and clean story, and posted within a day or so.

Well strawberries are on the top of the dirty food list.

IMLLTHO- I spent a few minutes and tried to figure out what that stands for.
I got the message of search not looking good.
So enlighten me please.
I even asked the Mrs.

Nope.

I do know WTF is, and it comes in handy at times.
That's an original WIF-ism. It goes along with OTWBTTC. Both have been here about as long as I have, cuz I coined them! 😇

IMLLTHO: In My Little Less Than Humble Opinion. (.....barump bump)

Hello! Well done that’s brilliant… ! 😎 I love that seal matrix … bit jealous of that one tbh! good to see you back 😆 xx
It was a bucket lister and a half for me since I always wanted one but honestly my hope was for a very basic copper alloy one, nothing fancy instead I got this gold one.. guess I'll stay humble and take whatever comes my way then 😉

And yeah glad to be back, honestly misses everyone but life has just been absolutely crap since like march so yeah

Beautiful pony congrats 👏
For as being a banner?

Might of gotten the votes when you fug it.
But later on it probably won't make it.

Remember when upu dig it, picture of dirty and clean story, and posted within a day or so.
Fair enough I'll post the next one 😜

I have dirty pics but honestly at one point I wish I didn't find it.

When I dug it I posted these 2 pics on the club page, the dig ended at 4pm and I barely walked through the door, I was still wearing my shoes and I received a message from the club leader saying obviously my coin is over the £1000 so as it's worth 3k I have to give the farmer £1,500 if I'd like to keep or otherwise i have to auction it and pay the farmer half of what if makes.

Obviously I had it valued and got multiple prices from collectors and got estimations from everyone saying it's a common type etc with under 1k value

What if I did sell it and it sold for under 1k then I lose it and still have to pay them?

Obviously I can keep it no issues but the stress it put me under before I even saw it cleaned up, honestly thought I had to quit detecting because I can't afford 500 let alone 1500 ATM so the only way to keep it would have been to sell my detectors, laptop and see what else I could. Glad I didn't have to do that in the end but seriously I couldn't even enjoy the coin for most of the week because I saw it as the reason I'd have to stop detecting for who knows how long.

But yeah I understand, I'll post my next find in time then hehehe but I was joking about it being a banner find, I don't feel like it's a worthy enough finds considering it's only a common type :)

Attachments

• IMG_20240818_133650.jpg
    IMG_20240818_133650.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20240818_133653.jpg
    IMG_20240818_133653.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
Scored a Bounty Hunter Gold Digger cheap at a garage sale. Used a couple of times, seller said it beeps a lot. :dontknow: The ultimate trash finder! :laughing7:
Did you buy it from my dad 🤣 I was detecting a muddy Foreshore and he said he'd just give up with that many beeps he has no idea how I'm finding stuff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back