THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning xx hope ur all in tippity top form today xx 🤗

why is leg cramp so painful?? 😬.. one minute ur casually rearranging ur legs under the desk.. the next ur locked in horrific pain and unable to do anything about it 🤔… then poof.. its gone 😳… ahh the mysteries of life huh!! 🤷‍♀️ xx

Good morning xx hope ur all in tippity top form today xx 🤗

why is leg cramp so painful?? 😬.. one minute ur casually rearranging ur legs under the desk.. the next ur locked in horrific pain and unable to do anything about it 🤔… then poof.. its gone 😳… ahh the mysteries of life huh!! 🤷‍♀️ xx
Dehydration and salt can cause leg cramps.
Lived with them for decades-increased the salt now I hardly get any.
Total 180 degrees in life.
Painful? Oh ya!

Good morning all.

One of my mother-in-law's potted plants is blooming.

IMG_6082.jpeg

The Enchanted Village By Regis Scharf & Gary Winterburn
GOOD MORNING ALL
I am looking for this book I have checked I think all book stores on line :(
Please contact me if you have any ideas :)

Last edited:
The Enchanted Village By Regis Schraf & Gary Winterburn
GOOD MORNING ALL
I tried looking and I couldn't find a copy. I saw one on Ebay for $40, and I was about to post it, but I realized it was 'sold'.

The Enchanted Village By Regis Schraf & Gary Winterburn
GOOD MORNING ALL
I struck out on a brief search.
Did find a library not near you that is supposed to have a copy. Others were listed (libraries with alleged copies) but the site wanted things I wasn't interested in....

Found out once anyways libraries can help find books. And they sell some too. Been there.
And recall one I borrowed repeatedly I should have inquired about buying. As opposed to thier occasional sale of obsolete, not loaned enough type books.

@pepperj and @blossom

Just put on a new permission for the first time, assuming that I haven't messed up my recordings since it's the first time using it I have a live dig of this beauty!!!

Was hoping I could get a Roman since they had dinari on the next field over but I got this.. I ain't gonna be ungrateful about it but I'm still chasing a bloody Roman grot with detail!

Attachments

• IMG_20240827_123504.jpg
    IMG_20240827_123504.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20240827_123459.jpg
    IMG_20240827_123459.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back