THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I'm first to provide shells to the state, and have reported coordinates to FWC. As a shell diver I'm often the first to notice changes in the underwater environment, and spot invasive species (also why I find shipwrecks). In my younger days, I would spend great many hours being towed from a small boat with my snorkel gear on searching for snails 🐌. This quest for shells has let me make many incredible underwater finds. This is one of those times !! A banner find in the real world !!
20240814_090227.jpg
20240814_090248.jpg

20240814_091430.jpg

So your probably looking at the first of this species to be captured here in Florida.....I will take gold rings and have them made into shackles to mount 2 of these for jewelry!! In one month I've captured 4 of them in 3 dives !! There here to stay....these snails are nocturnal so finding them wandering in broad day light means there are many more bedding down in the grass beds during the day !!

I'm first to provide shells to the state, and have reported coordinates to FWC. As a shell diver I'm often the first to notice changes in the underwater environment, and spot invasive species (also why I find shipwrecks). In my younger days, I would spend great many hours being towed from a small boat with my snorkel gear on searching for snails 🐌. This quest for shells has let me make many incredible underwater finds. This is one of those times !! A banner find in the real world !! View attachment 2163889View attachment 2163890
View attachment 2163892
So your probably looking at the first of this species to be captured here in Florida.....I will take gold rings and have them made into shackles to mount 2 of these for jewelry!! In one month I've captured 4 of them in 3 dives !! There here to stay....these snails are nocturnal so finding them wandering in broad day light means there are many more bedding down in the grass beds during the day !!
I guess the bad thing is a good thing then?
Query: What's 3 of those shells worth actually?
I have zero knowledge of such pretty objects.

Well pirates here's some good stuff.
Getting the morning ☕️ ☕️ ☕️
is a wake-up solution.
But just FYI it seems that the 🌶 has discovered a better jolt.
I was checking the charge in the electric fence.
Seems that in my short wisdom I touched one live wire.
F... Me! 😬
Was the air filled air of the surrounding field and berry patch.🤣

It's alive and doing well.
As for me, some sweaty pits now.

Reason for this I either saw the world's biggest frog or a jumping 🐰 crossing last evening.

is a wake-up solution.
F... Me! 😬

Reason for this I either saw the world's biggest frog or a jumping 🐰 crossing last evening.

These 2 love hanging out in the chicken coop.
I haven't changed the water (just rain water)
They sit on the edge, till a chicken comes along.

Then its a dive to the bottom for a good while. 🤣

20240814_184117.jpg
20240814_184121.jpg

is a wake-up solution.
F... Me! 😬

4456e2ce34d843cd8956f48297060924.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back