THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I went horse back riding yesterday & had a terrible experience. I fell off but my foot got caught in the stirrup. I was being dragged in circles, bumping my head. Thank God a Walmart employee unplugged it before I was seriously hurt.
I can provide you with the phone # to my legal department.
Zimble, Zimble, & Sue.

View attachment 2164067
Loading up....don't really like being alone out here so no hurry yet. Mile or 2 from shore, and about waist deep at high tide. Tide was way out yesterday so could have some dry land today at low water. Place is huge and lonely until another boat shows up. Gopro is charging up along with eqx 700. Last time here I had a real tough showdown with a very aggressive barracuda....it wasn't fun, and we had combat for several minutes....there are sharks too....and stingrays !! It's nice to know there's at least another boat nearby that can hear me scream if I have too !!🤣😂🤣
Alone ?
Come pick me up Bart... i'll be at the dock waiting !

1723749878558.png

Good evening! Soz for the lateness, had to get everything ready for the FLO visit tomoz, trying to get himself to remember which bit of the field he found which bits is painful 🙄 xx All done now tho.. we have 50 items to take in 😎 xx

Now here is your daily fix of stuff …. Someone did a 4 silver day…. 😆 xx

Thread 'Thursday Finds xx'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/thursday-finds-xx.700915/

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back