THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Known fact.
It's generally cooler, cleaner, whiter in the winter.

Still not sure how those southern pirates can live in the humidity everyday.
1 week of high temps and humidity is about enough.
For me... i would rather have the hot than cold... but i will say... some years here we get an extended spring or fall with the best weather you can imagine.
70's with low humidity for weeks... absolutely tits.
Some years... we go from cold to immediate hot... and vise versa.

For me... i would rather have the hot than cold... but i will say... some years here we get an extended spring or fall with the best weather you can imagine.
70's with low humidity for weeks... absolutely tits.
Some years... we go from cold to immediate hot... and vise versa.
I think it was /08 or /09 where it was finally Mothers day when I took off the jacket on AMI. The weather was actually warmer in Toronto than there. We were thinking this is crazy, going away to have cooler weather.

Can't argue with 70's and low humidity-if only there was a 365 climate.
I actually can tolerate the heat better than the mrs it seems.
Being cold blooded really helps I believe. :laughing7:

I think it was /08 or /09 where it was finally Mothers day when I took off the jacket on AMI. The weather was actually warmer in Toronto than there. We were thinking this is crazy, going away to have cooler weather.

Can't argue with 70's and low humidity-if only there was a 365 climate.
I actually can tolerate the heat better than the mrs it seems.
Being cold blooded really helps I believe. :laughing7:
Agreed.
My blood is thin from being in heat most of my life... 95% of my life has been in hot places.
I lived in upstate S.C. for a number of years and i dreaded both the winter AND teh summer.
It was miserable in winter... not cold enough to snow... just slush and dreary... and summers were just hot and still air.
Where i live there is generally always some sort of breeze / air movement.
Closer the water the better here generally.
Mid state is just arrrrg... not as much air flow... heat sets in and will cook ya.
Its 10 degrees difference at least in the sun vs shade here.
Most days like today... you will be sweating in shade after several minutes of activeness.
If summer breeeze stops and air is still arrrrg. instant sweat when you walk out.
AND... if we get one of those small showers during...
Its a friggin sauna.

39e6edc395dd5b1a369257cd03fc0a9d.jpg

And...... This guy was along for the ride!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back