THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good evening! Hope you all had a good Sunday! xx the guy that got air lifted to hospital yesterday… is ok.. he has a smashed leg… will need about 5 operations in all to fix it, I think that was the bit that was trapped under his Polaris, apparently he wasn’t wearing the seat belt so when he was stuck from the side, he flew out and the Polaris landed on him… luckily his dogs that were in the truck with him are all ok. Xx

We had a much better day today, oh the irony, I went down to the stream, stopped to take a pic of a weird bit on the other bank, himself rang as he couldn’t see me, hung up phone, picked up machine…. 1 swing and boom… a hammered, all be it battered, I will happily take it! 😎 xx

Thread 'Today’s Finds xx'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/todays-finds-xx.698909/

I overslept and got sidetracked this morning, so forgot to check in. So how about instead of good morning, I say good afternoon to everyone.

Busy day. Cleared a bunch of brush, hauled it off to the burn pile, and now I have dough rising to make bread for burgers on the grill. Gotta relax at least a little bit..

IMG_2755.jpeg

Good evening! Hope you all had a good Sunday! xx the guy that got air lifted to hospital yesterday… is ok.. he has a smashed leg… will need about 5 operations in all to fix it, I think that was the bit that was trapped under his Polaris, apparently he wasn’t wearing the seat belt so when he was stuck from the side, he flew out and the Polaris landed on him… luckily his dogs that were in the truck with him are all ok. Xx

We had a much better day today, oh the irony, I went down to the stream, stopped to take a pic of a weird bit on the other bank, himself rang as he couldn’t see me, hung up phone, picked up machine…. 1 swing and boom… a hammered, all be it battered, I will happily take it! 😎 xx

Thread 'Today’s Finds xx'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/todays-finds-xx.698909/
Phew....was expecting an unexploded ww2 bomb there for a second!

From the same "junk" garage sale box as the Bakelite bracelet, I thing the red handled one is a diamond hone ? A lot of "sparkles" and webbed texture... Main reason I grabbed the box!

100_0220.JPG

100_0223.JPG

100_0225.JPG

Last edited:
Haven't been on TN for a while. Wife went in hospital the day after I had got out from my surgery. Bunch of testing determined she had a tumor on her liver. Sent her to Tampa General for more testing. Then just before scheduled surgery her tumor disappeared and her symptoms went away. Things are getting back to normal except for 60k in bills with Florida Blue and Aetna insurance! Time to find that treasure!
Hey Gulfy xx sorry to hear you and ur wife have had a tough time, but super happy to hear all ok now xx good to have u back on board xx 🤗

Mornin all.

Do we need a vote to extend pick on Blossom day?
I was thinking about himself and hygiene and sanitation regarding his reluctance to immerse himself in the creek.

Maybe Blossom could suggest a third pair of socks to filter cooties out?:icon_scratch:

Ha ha …!! I need to find out more about the risk i think…. If water is that cold … surely the germs cant be a risk??? 🤔 xx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back