THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I have a small one living on my shop door.
Must of jump 8" down the door, face in a different direction.
I told it I was impressed. 🤣
Couple jumpy ones on the front door between the doors. They'll jump off the door and hit the ground running. One must have got tired climbing back up and just stayed there the other day on the storm door. he had moved the next time I went thorough.

Then a third and big black one was on the ramp yesterday when we came home.
Ladyfriend said step on it! Then after it went between house and ramp , said every time I moved my foot it moved with me.

She sprays some loud smelling homemade mint concoction around the doors.
I don't tell her the spiders don't seem to care.

Couple jumpy ones on the front door between the doors. They'll jump off the door and hit the ground running. One must have got tired climbing back up and just stayed there the other day on the storm door. he had moved the next time I went thorough.

Then a third and big black one was on the ramp yesterday when we came home.
Ladyfriend said step on it! Then after it went between house and ramp , said every time I moved my foot it moved with me.

She sprays some loud smelling homemade mint concoction around the doors.
I don't tell her the spiders don't seem to care.
flame thrower gif.gif

The "I found a body" thread is getting heated. He (OP) shouldn't have posted a pic and then assumed who it was. I should... voice my opinion but don't need banned again.. I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG MY TIME OUT WOULD BE THIS TIME!!! :laughing7:

Good morning everyone. We got our first ever "crop" of cherries this week -- this is the entire crop. We are also expecting our first crop of blueberries soon -- which will probably be about the same amount, but it's a start!

DEFFB3C7-E684-4F0C-9F5C-57886722FF8B.jpg IMG_4813.jpeg

Chilling morning in the 50s but what a nice change.
Morning All
May today be your best day of the week
Woke up to a 41F this morning, going up to 68F Light breeze, clear, crisp, low humidity.
Pity those that will have the 96F soggy wet pants feeling type day. :hello::laughing7:
Nothing like having the ginch feeling like wearing a wet tea bag-yuck.

Good morning everyone. We got our first ever "crop" of cherries this week -- this is the entire crop. We are also expecting our first crop of blueberries soon -- which will probably be about the same amount, but it's a start!

View attachment 2151762 View attachment 2151758
Your season is well ahead of ours.
Our blueberries are usually the 21st of July.

Just ordered up some bird control netting for the Haskaps 16'×328' roll.
I have 2-160ft rows

Without protection the bird population will have 99% of the crop.
Have to complete the electic fence project.
I noticed the strawberries are forming.
I'm sure the racoon is having salivating dreams.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back