THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Funny looking cricket bats.
Attached they are a weapon. Years ago my band playing in a bar... free drinks alone worth it... some mother****** jumps on the stage and tries to grab me or the guitar, not sure which. BOOM! Body check with my guitar. Off the stage he went! They through him out and that was that.

I think we were playing bad company not this stuff...

Got out for some md'ing at a swim hole today. Pulled a key ring with 2 rings on it. Last time that happened they were gold. Not so lucky this time.
You took the time to put your junk-assed crap on your keyring why? :laughing7:
IMG_7098.JPG

You know what that song is about Mate= Viking friend....!? Not making fun of your post at all, your a good egg.
Its so funny watching it used here as the official Olympics song on our adds. Though I reckon I mighta clued them up.
Was on every week for months and months. Several weeks ago I contacted them at the official blah blah. I told them what the actual song was about to from my time and when it was a hit. This line...
"Traveling in a fried-out Kombi
On a hippie trail, head full of zombie
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous
She took me in and gave me breakfast
And she said"
They were driving around in an old vw combi van that at the time was a Dope heads dream drive around, they were smoking Zombie Weed which was the dominant strain heavy weed at the time here in Australia, off of their heads stoned.
The entire song is about it, munchies.....
And our 😂 Olympic Committee chooses that as the major song in the add 😂😂 off ones head on dope😆🤣👍 when they are supposed to be 100% against drugs 🤣
Do we or do we not live in an utterly modern clueless world!? 😆

Good morning! I always play this today. The Last Days of May

It's kind of strange that BOC were right up there, but really not on the top.
It always seemed to be played in the dying hours of a party high, low background tunes.
Never given the credit they deserved probably

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back