THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Oh my....your going to have the time of your detecting life out there....I remember seeing 👀 videos of that sand bar !! If it's clear, and you can snorkel the shallowest part where people congregate the most, your gonna score big time!! You will quickly get addicted to these sand bar hunts....especially in the summer....so nice to hunt in the water when it's so hot 🔥 on land !!
Yeah I can't wait to try that pulse dive detector my wife got me for Christmas at that spot!

I'm pretty sure if I ever get money 💰 to make a treasure show......all my down time will be spent traveling to the different sand bars across the great state of florida....that was my other incentive to try and get a contract to film.
1st....sign contract for 8 episodes
2nd....film episodes in 2-4 month period
3rd....spend off time expanding the legal sand bar hunts across Florida, mixed in with treasure coast and east coast beaches.....much like mr. Gary drayton does !!
Fishing has been great, and I'll always do it, but a nice treasure hunting job would be great too !! And then free time to .... treasure hunt !! Its like me retiring from fishing, so I can go fish !!

I know alot of people don't like Gary Drayton, but honestly they must be jealous hunters.....the dude is living the detectorists dream.....he's the real heart of "Oak Island" and is paid to detect a pretty killer spot for part of the year. In his off time he is hunting the treasure coast as mother nature let's him, and traveling up and down the east coast water hunting the best bottom !! Getting gold, and even selling some books !! I can't hate that at all !!

I used to fish at those barrels at the inlet to the power plant with my grandfather when I was a kid!
I would study that spot good, build a plan for the Jon boat Expedition, and try to hunt the spot you think gets the most boats. Be patient with these spots....it might take 3-4 tries to get dialed in.....that spot most definitely gets fresh drops !!

my coffee.jpeg

well we did a few hours, but the wind got up, and the rain got harder, so we aborted the mission… obviously only because id found silver 😆…!

when we got back to his house, there was a wood pigeon down 😒 so we caught it and it’s resting at mine, not sure what’s up with it, but it’s in the warm with food and water, obviously well away from Mr Woo… and yes I’ve named it Pidgie Two 😂😂 if it survives the night will take it to a local rescue xx

Thread 'Today’s Treasure 🌧️☔️ xx'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/todays-treasure-xx.693926/

IMG_1975.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back