THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning Crew.. and so dawns another week of misery.. erm.. i mean work 😬 xx

Really chresed off.. a chap wanted to come nd film the Roman Road and help us dig to see if we could find its surface…arranged for next weekend… sent him a text to confirm last week.. and he hasnt bothered to respond with either yep im in or no cant make!! Things like that really annoy me!! Grr!! Guess thats show biz tho..!!! 😔 xx

Really chresed off.. a chap wanted to come nd film the Roman Road and help us dig to see if we could find its surface…arranged for next weekend… sent him a text to confirm last week.. and he hasnt bothered to respond with either yep im in or no cant make!! Things like that really annoy me!! Grr!! Guess thats show biz tho..!!! 😔 xx
Keep the chin up Lass
The week will pass quickly and then you can dig again.

Now for that low down, belly crawling sidewinder that got you all wound up on his commitment to film the dig-
Well just wait until I unleash the 10,000 BOTs of negative comments on his videos.
There's no rock big enough for him to hide under.
(Well that was fun throwing some negatives over his way):laughing7:

Blossom the movie star!
Screenshot_20240311_075810_Messages.jpg

stay positive Bloss, and lets just pray nothing has happened to the chap. Take the time to show us more of those beautiful Flowers of yours 🌺🌷:icon_flower:

Why did I encounter a diagram of a Roman road's cross section yesterday?
I wasn't searching for road .
(I'm on a never built right dirt road and prior study of country(rural) road building has had me search for , read on books and note how one could be built. ; allowing strength of sorts but more , drainage. )

Anyways , the Roman road layers were impressive.
A far cry from dirt tramped down by feet!

Was your chap drinking beer/wine/brandy at the time of proposal? Holding a pigeon whilst wearing a monocle (the chap wearing such not the pigeon) perhaps?

6f044bafacdc744c7cc024125a92059f.jpg

Keep the chin up Lass

Now for that low down, belly crawling sidewinder that got you all wound up on his commitment to film the dig-
Well just wait until I unleash the 10,000 BOTs of negative comments on his videos.
Keep the chin up Lass

Ha ha!!! Thanks Peps… i just find it rude when basic good manners are in short supply!!! Himself was even going to clean his shovel nd shine his boots for the occasion 😳…. !! Ahh well i suppose the fame would’ve gone to his head nd he’d become even more demanding…. so its probably for the best 😂 xx 🤗

Why did I encounter a diagram of a Roman road's cross section yesterday?
I wasn't searching for road .
(I'm on a never built right dirt road and prior study of country(rural) road building has had me search for , read on books and note how one could be built. ; allowing strength of sorts but more , drainage. )

Anyways , the Roman road layers were impressive.
A far cry from dirt tramped down by feet!

Was your chap drinking beer/wine/brandy at the time of proposal? Holding a pigeon whilst wearing a monocle (the chap wearing such not the pigeon) perhaps?

6f044bafacdc744c7cc024125a92059f.jpg

Ha!!! You raise a valid point RC…. Do u think the Romans learnt their navigation skills from pigeons? Maybe they got the Pigeons to walk across the maps so they knew the straighterst routes between towns 🤔… its a possibility surely? 🤔 xx 🤗

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back