THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning fishstick, best of luck on the days hunt.

I'm trying to gain enough brownie points to go out midweek myself before the winter weather sets up again.
My girl, who still works (and from home no less), sez; "hey, don't you have a pull tab jar that needs filling?" :BangHead:

roman-pigeon-v0-ju866tckqbta1.jpg

Ahh thanks RC… we should have more positive pigeon posts!!! 😍 xx

Mr Woo is such a smart bird!! Still no touching but he understands “snackers” and will come and sit on my leg for his treats… we also have an elaborate ritual of cooing nd head bobbing when i enter his room 😂… honestly he is a sweetheart!! xx

My girl, who still works (and from home no less), sez; "hey, don't you have a pull tab jar that needs filling?" :BangHead:
Do I detect a little jar jabbing in thar comment?🤣

Secret to this is to find a nice piece of gold with a sparkling stone.

It seems that the Mrs of any pirate loves to steal the bounty quickly.

Do I detect a little jar jabbing in thar comment?🤣

Secret to this is to find a nice piece of gold with a sparkling stone.

It seems that the Mrs of any pirate loves to steal the bounty quickly.
Nah, she just wants me out of her hair while she works.
Works for me. Off to find pull tabs now!

Ahh thanks RC… we should have more positive pigeon posts!!! 😍 xx

Mr Woo is such a smart bird!! Still no touching but he understands “snackers” and will come and sit on my leg for his treats… we also have an elaborate ritual of cooing nd head bobbing when i enter his room 😂… honestly he is a sweetheart!! xx
Does Himself understand?
reina-aharen-aharen-san.gif

Checking in life's been busy and hectic but I'm around. Hope you're all well. Work kicks my ass, grandmother passed away, have a girlfriend I met at work who chewed me out because she watched me mentally break down as I worked the day I found out my grandmother would passed told me I was calling out the next day and I wasn't going to argue. Been many long days.

Checking in life's been busy and hectic but I'm around. Hope you're all well. Work kicks my ass, grandmother passed away, have a girlfriend I met at work who chewed me out because she watched me mentally break down as I worked the day I found out my grandmother would passed told me I was calling out the next day and I wasn't going to argue. Been many long days.
My sincerest condolences on your loss of your Grandmother.
How many yrs young was she?

Now a BIG congratulations on the new GF.
Still the job is kicking life around, but now you have a ear to hear you now.

Have you been out at all detecting?

JVA!

Good to see you're still with us!

My sincerest condolences on your loss of your Grandmother.
How many yrs young was she?

Now a BIG congratulations on the new GF.
Still the job is kicking life around, but now you have a ear to hear you now.

Have you been out at all detecting?
Not much detecting lately no time but the gf wants to try detecting with me

Glad to hear from you. Sorry for your loss , but happy you have found someone new. Just check in once in a while lots of people knew you were gone and missed.

Glad to hear from you. Sorry for your loss , but happy you have found someone new. Just check in once in a while lots of people knew you were gone and missed.
I'll try to be around with work I've been stressed so I shut out a lot

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back