THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I guess we'z can accept that for an excuse-visiting the Mom is warranted.:heart:
Now what is it going to be tomorrow's excuse, getting the nails done on Himself's toes? :laughing7:
Ha… dont u feel guilty tucked up in the warm… we are out in the wind, the rain and the mud… just for u☔️😳 xx
IMG_1971.jpeg

Ha… dont u feel guilty tucked up in the warm… we are out in the wind, the rain and the mud… just for u☔️😳 xx View attachment 2136279
OH MY!
I just realized the wipers blades are on backwards.

Yes I feel a tad guilty of you getting wet, boots a muddy, finger a tad cold.

But also jealous of you digging dirt in that nice looking fields.
Best of luck.

It's been tough watching any of the treasure related TV shows.....I now know how these productions are made. All is quiet on the Hollywood side for me right now, but check this out !!

I've always thought that if I had Hollywood production teams scouting and gaining access to normally restricted lands that I would benefit from there efforts to gain special access to some of these lands. Throw in a historian connected to a museum, and a federal wildlife biologist, and all of a sudden many more doors have been flung open. Including important documents donated to said museum by the legendary Jack Haskins estate. Ironically it was my family who did the estate sale and clean out. My aunt denied me access to all the documents, and many great artifacts. But in a stroke of luck, and while filming for Hollywood, we were granted access to boxes, and boxes of translated Spanish archives related to the 1733 fleet !! It was a eureka moment for me, and I was hiding my excitement over the many revelations that I discovered. I've only been through a small portion of these documents. Well.....one in particular showed 2 salvage camps I did not know about !! I did a drive by one of them with the boat, and it all looks incredible for discoveries. All along I jumped into this Hollywood gig to see if it could get me in some closed and locked doors.....its like a video game, and I feel like I just unlocked a secret level to this treasure game !!

It's been tough watching any of the treasure related TV shows.....I now know how these productions are made. All is quiet on the Hollywood side for me right now, but check this out !!

I've always thought that if I had Hollywood production teams scouting and gaining access to normally restricted lands that I would benefit from there efforts to gain special access to some of these lands. Throw in a historian connected to a museum, and a federal wildlife biologist, and all of a sudden many more doors have been flung open. Including important documents donated to said museum by the legendary Jack Haskins estate. Ironically it was my family who did the estate sale and clean out. My aunt denied me access to all the documents, and many great artifacts. But in a stroke of luck, and while filming for Hollywood, we were granted access to boxes, and boxes of translated Spanish archives related to the 1733 fleet !! It was a eureka moment for me, and I was hiding my excitement over the many revelations that I discovered. I've only been through a small portion of these documents. Well.....one in particular showed 2 salvage camps I did not know about !! I did a drive by one of them with the boat, and it all looks incredible for discoveries. All along I jumped into this Hollywood gig to see if it could get me in some closed and locked doors.....its like a video game, and I feel like I just unlocked a secret level to this treasure game !!
That's awesome!

That's awesome!
It's been a long and miserable winter.....murky water, strong wind, rough seas, and not much effort on land for me. I'm chomping at the bit to get going. Now it appears spring has sprung, and im ready for tourist gold, and some new historical digs !! First time back in the water since late October or early November. It's time to get wet !!

Alot of my land spots are accessible by kyak only.....so some calm clear days are needed. My Achilles heel is wind and water clarity....the summer can have weeks of becalmed conditions, warm water, long days, and 100 foot visibility under water. Those are my most productive conditions, so im looking forward to the long sweltering summer ☀️

I've got just about enough saved to buy a brand new kicker for the jon boat and I plan on hitting the swimming holes around here soon, too!
If you have any of the big water party spots its well worth it....lots of trash, and gold !!

Oh my....your going to have the time of your detecting life out there....I remember seeing 👀 videos of that sand bar !! If it's clear, and you can snorkel the shallowest part where people congregate the most, your gonna score big time!! You will quickly get addicted to these sand bar hunts....especially in the summer....so nice to hunt in the water when it's so hot 🔥 on land !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back