THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Last summer I diverted a creek to run through an area I researched, that might.... contain gold. Yesterday the bank blew out so what better time, now that most of the water is gone, to bring home some buckets of material.
First time using Dream Mat.

s-l960 dream mat.jpg

dreammat gold.jpg

Last edited:
Subject is Text and Phone Scams
Just going to post this here for everyone to see and read. Hopefully it’s not against the rules.
I have been getting strange calls so I fixed my phone so if I don’t know them it goes straight to voicemail. Unfortunately some scammers will still leave a message.
Just this week I have received 2 texts. One was an unpaid doctor bill which I know was false.
Got another today saying a package was lost and needed me to update my address cause it wasn’t able to be read.
Now you have to stop and think. How did the postal service get my phone number? When you send a package you don’t give them any phone number.
I’m just saying don’t respond to this in text or to the phone number they are saying to call. Go in person if you can or have them send you a bill in the mail and verify everything. I’m on someone’s list and hopefully they just loose my number cause I’m not falling for it. Don’t get caught being a victim.
Yeah, I was getting emails about undeliverable packages. I just deleted them all. I hadn't ordered anything and no one buys me squat!

I checked on blocking texts and it’s on already. So it must be someone that is approved that I must know. I hope not cause if it’s someone I know and I find out who it is they won’t like the results
I used to call the number back. Most times a older person would answer. I would tell them their number was being piggyback for a scam calls.
To call their provider and they monitor it and fix the issue.
I called this one number, no answer, I get a text from it stating she knew me, and was watching me, and going report me for stalking her.
Then another, then another, they got really weird.
I blocked 🚫 🤣
🌶 realized the 🌎 is nuts.

I used to call the number back. Most times a older person would answer. I would tell them their number was being piggyback for a scam calls.
To call their provider and they monitor it and fix the issue.
I called this one number, no answer, I get a text from it stating she knew me, and was watching me, and going report me for stalking her.
Then another, then another, they got really weird.
I blocked 🚫 🤣
🌶 realized the 🌎 is nuts.
I’d never call them back but to each their own on how to handle it. I usually research it and see what it or they are

I know you're probably hitting parks and such, but keep your eyes open in the creeks now that they're low.... might be a little trashy but lot's of bright yellow stuff in those waters people tend to forget about... :wink: check the freshly washed out banks
Thanks for the info, I’ve been here a week now and hope to get out this weekend and start checking around.

I did the shop in pine tar/linseed oil 50/50 mix. Heated then applied to both sides of the 1" pine.
Lots of work, but after 8 yrs, it still is looking good.
The pay now worked.
View attachment 2131540
Good looking shop you’ve got there!

Temp at the magic 32° mark and expecting 3” of snow today. A good day to stay home and count my money.
If I used a snow day to count my money, I'd be bored for the other 23 hours and 59 minutes...

Last summer I diverted a creek to run through an area I researched, that might.... contain gold. Yesterday the bank blew out so what better time, now that most of the water is gone, to bring home some buckets of material.
First time using Dream Mat.

View attachment 2131616

View attachment 2131615
Looking really yellow OV. Very nice, congrats.
Time to get a few more buckets.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back