THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning rapscallions 😆 xx hope u have all recovered from the romantic overload of yesterday 😆… can’t believe half way thru feb already 😅 xx 🤗
The Mrs went to the city, brought home some ❤️
20240214_115444.jpg

My wife wants things painted but doesn’t want to help so I do it when I feel like it lol
There's this option, everything use to be painted with it at one time, even autos.

There's this option, everything use to be painted with it at one time, even autos.
I will look later today. I got one with a 9 year protection but it only lasts a year in this Georgia heat and sun.

I will look later today. I got one with a 9 year protection but it only lasts a year in this Georgia heat and sun.
I really enjoyed the early spring weather we had last week. I guess it’s back to the cold again I’m freezing in my car right now. I hope everyone has a good day. I will be back later
The Pepper is confused (not that hard to do)
You said one thing then the other.

So I after a few shots of coffee I got it figured.
You need to reach over, and switch the control from air conditioning to heat.:headbang:

There was a resort in the 50s-60s at west end also....a huge resort that has since been demolished. These beaches at the marina could hold lots of old silvers, and maybe jewelry from those times, and now old bahama bay guests must be losing jewelry at the same beach !!

Screenshot_20240215_073906_Chrome.jpg

The old jack tar resort. old bahama bay is built partly over the old jack tar resort site. The jack tar was huge, and old. Bahama bay is a fraction of the size of the jack tar resort !!

I find it best to research which paints are best for where you live. Florida has high heat, sun exposure, & humidity. Very tough on paint and stains.
The crap they sell in HomeDepot as BEHR isn't worth the time and effort-nor the money.

When we lived on the island a neighbour used it on the pool deck, porch, railings.
2nd season had to sand it all down and do it again.
Looked like a bad sun burn skin peeling finish.:laughing7:
Amazing product lasts a year or 2 at most, then al the time in redoing it again.
I commented on the product he bought-"Oh I'm not going to buying something that costs 50% more!"
It's pay now-pay later type of thing in life.

Now a wood treatment will mitigate rotting and should be considered.
Cedar is a great option as well, a cedar fence post buried in the dirt will stand the test of time as well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back