THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

If you can open this, you will not only know, that this area will not be renourished, but you will get a clue.....if your into the 1715 fleet, you'll see how spots are found and explored. This is major news for me and a number of hunters. There is far more than they know, but its always good to know where the best cuts will be, and let me tell you this.....if another storm hits this season, (and it will) and if you know where to hunt in this stretch.....you will be rewarded. Just this news has me scrambling to get our third vehicle back in highway condition. It can happen in a moments notice, and treasure could be dripping out of the dunes in more than the 2 mentioned.

It's going up to 50F today :hello2:
Then 30F Sunday then it's staying below freezing for 2 weeks.
Knocked the snow levels right down to about half now.
Though with this cold coming on the only thing that folks are going to be liking is the ice rink out front.

It's the winter that there has been thins amount of clear ice on the bay, usually there's a snow covering.
No frost in the field or bush under the snow.

Still too early to be planting a mango/banana tree though.

20240210_092407.jpg

I

If you can open this, you will not only know, that this area will not be renourished, but you will get a clue.....if your into the 1715 fleet, you'll see how spots are found and explored. This is major news for me and a number of hunters. There is far more than they know, but its always good to know where the best cuts will be, and let me tell you this.....if another storm hits this season, (and it will) and if you know where to hunt in this stretch.....you will be rewarded. Just this news has me scrambling to get our third vehicle back in highway condition. It can happen in a moments notice, and treasure could be dripping out of the dunes in more than the 2 mentioned.
The way I read this is one good cutting blow could uncover the treasures once again.

Category 6 - A tad too much though one would think ?

So lets go with a Tropical Storm with a cutting surge :headbang::skullflag::blackbeard::treasurechest:

I

The way I read this is one good cutting blow could uncover the treasures once again.

So lets go with a Tropical Storm with a cutting surge :headbang::skullflag::blackbeard::treasurechest:
I couldn't summarize it any better !! And if you have areas narrowed down to say 50 yards, where finds have been made before it really helps you zero in on the sweet spots !! Add to that a few permissions in the ultra rich and super secure, ultra exclusive "Johns Island" that helps too.

And if you have multiple areas in this hard to access stretch, we'll then it pays to focus on the whole stretch....ill just say there are more than the 2 "archeological anomalies" in this vast hard to reach area....be prepared to walk !!

I

I couldn't summarize it any better !! And if you have areas narrowed down to say 50 yards, where finds have been made before it really helps you zero in on the sweet spots !! Add to that a few permissions in the ultra rich and super secure, ultra exclusive "Johns Island" that helps too.

And if you have multiple areas in this hard to access stretch, we'll then it pays to focus on the whole stretch....ill just say there are more than the 2 "archeological anomalies" in this vast hard to reach area....be prepared to walk !!
20240208_145014.jpg

My one time home for awhile is on the far north of this stretch!! You can see that without private money to secure this dune till the next renourishment, it will eat into the yard on the next blow !!.....since my teens at least 10 feet has been lost to the sea through out the years !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back