THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

9 months old. Pushing 13 pounds.

View attachment 2130279
Saw this and thought if you… when cats meet music 😆 xx

IMG_1496.jpeg

I'm back home.....pulled the plug early. Total bust on the treasure coast. I gave my musket ball to a guy in the parking lot of sea grape trail. Some people get really excited over a 1715 musket ball, but I have enough and really don't want anymore. I threw an iron spike away also....left it on the beach.....well apparently they are rare to find in good shape ?? I find so many 1733 spikes that I thought they were common.....I walked all the way back to where I found it with 3 hunters who wanted it.....it was already gone.

The cut collapsed and spread all over the beach. Wind died, and waves calmed.....supposed to have another nor'easter next week.....the renourishment sand will be stripped if this happens.....its almost all gone, and I was able to reach the Orange sand about 8-10 inches down. Everybody complaining about the renourishment sand.
20240208_145014.jpg

Here is the cut at the beach house I lived at in vero for awhile.....it was my friends house, and he had 6 brothers, and a sister, and then they basically adopted me too. I stayed here with this family when my parents kicked me out at 16. I moved in here and have great memories of how this family treated me !! They showed me so much love....I shed a tear looking up at those 2 top windows.....3 of us slept up there, and the room was like a flat.....it had everything we needed up there, and the view was incredible.....wake up at sunrise with the windows open, or close the storm shutters and sleep till noon !!

I'm back home.....pulled the plug early. Total bust on the treasure coast. I gave my musket ball to a guy in the parking lot of sea grape trail. Some people get really excited over a 1715 musket ball, but I have enough and really don't want anymore. I threw an iron spike away also....left it on the beach.....well apparently they are rare to find in good shape ?? I find so many 1733 spikes that I thought they were common.....I walked all the way back to where I found it with 3 hunters who wanted it.....it was already gone.

The cut collapsed and spread all over the beach. Wind died, and waves calmed.....supposed to have another nor'easter next week.....the renourishment sand will be stripped if this happens.....its almost all gone, and I was able to reach the Orange sand about 8-10 inches down. Everybody complaining about the renourishment sand.View attachment 2130353
Here is the cut at the beach house I lived at in vero for awhile.....it was my friends house, and he had 6 brothers, and a sister, and then they basically adopted me too. I stayed here with this family when my parents kicked me out at 16. I moved in here and have great memories of how this family treated me !! They showed me so much love....I shed a tear looking up at those 2 top windows.....3 of us slept up there, and the room was like a flat.....it had everything we needed up there, and the view was incredible.....wake up at sunrise with the windows open, or close the storm shutters and sleep till noon !!
Ahh Barty soz u didnt find physical history but u got to remember ur history and good times and thats special xx 🤗

I did get to see some emeralds that were found by a friend of mine
IMG_20240205_154146.jpg
IMG_20240205_153722.jpg

Muzo 1715 emerald eyeball finds. These have been confirmed as some of the clearest most high quality emeralds ever found on the wrecks....the color and clarity are exceptional, and are quite a bit better from this site than some of the other known emerald producing beaches

The cut collapsed and spread all over the beach. Wind died, and waves calmed.....supposed to have another nor'easter next week.....the renourishment sand will be stripped if this happens.....its almost all gone, and I was able to reach the Orange sand about 8-10 inches down. Everybody complaining about the renourishment sand.View attachment 2130353
Well you would of silently kicked yourself if you didn't go and it was a diggers dream.

The renourishment sand does put a damper on the detecting.

Booked a place right across from the beach one winter for a month.
What greeted me was Bulldozers pushing the piles of sand being pumped onto the shore through the pipeline.

I did get to see some emeralds that were found by a friend of mineView attachment 2130355View attachment 2130356
Muzo 1715 emerald eyeball finds. These have been confirmed as some of the clearest most high quality emeralds ever found on the wrecks....the color and clarity are exceptional, and are quite a bit better from this site than some of the other known emerald producing beaches
That's what I'm talking about!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back