THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Yes, and then I've been told that it was at jaycee Beach into bethel creek .... not sure if anyone will ever know for sure?? That's why every inch is worth hunting !! Rumor is all the sand in Jupiter has left the beach under a relentless assault by 25 foot surf !! Ill have to check the cam at the inlet. Right in the hook at the jetty is the spot to check !! Probably a survivors camp under the asphalt there too !! Coins get found, and and the same family that owns the beach house I pictured and stayed at as a teen, owns a beach concession close by....there employee found a gold medallion from the wreck on that beach while jogging.....apparently there is an article in a paper about this too !!
We were going to be silly and by a 62' Real Ship that was in Jupiter.
$10K later (surveys) the offer $450K was rejected and we decided not to invest anymore time and money.
The thing I remember was the marina and the boat damage.
A hurricane or something blew through the fall or a couple of years before.
The sheltered marina was great, except for all the asphalt shingles blowing off the condo/townhouses.
Shredding every piece of canvas/glass in the marina.
Every boat sustained some damage.
Steel roofing is your friend.

I haven’t been to Titusville in a long time. Has it grown up any? I fell and broke my leg in 3 places back in 2004 near the causeway bridge while fishing. They said in never walk again. Boy were they wrong 😀
I was there yesterday. We had to attend a funeral close by so afterwards we drove to Canaveral Seashore. Titusville hasn't changed as much as other Florida towns but I'm sure you would notice a difference. They are tearing down the old mall. Dixie Crossroads still has great seafood too.

Check this site out, and now you'll know why I keep every shard, and spike !! Those are real prices there !!!!
Alright.
A stack of those C.O.R.'s.. lead ball moulds.
I know where I can dig a lot of "musketballs"out of sand banks from having previously shot them/put them there too! Plus those of others. Many of the dug will display nice patina. Not that it can't be encouraged.

How close to a known wreck site qualifies a find as "close" eligible? Is within 2400 miles o.k.?
Do the round balls have to be touched to the beach near a possible wreck site first to be close?
Does bring your own made in China dinner plates , make it a China plate beach site?
Asking for a friend.
L.o.l..

(I'd be wanting to save everything on those cuts but newer timbers off the properties above.)

Alright.
A stack of those C.O.R.'s.. lead ball moulds.
I know where I can dig a lot of "musketballs"out of sand banks from having previously shot them/put them there too! Plus those of others. Many of the dug will display nice patina. Not that it can't be encouraged.

How close to a known wreck site qualifies a find as "close" eligible? Is within 2400 miles o.k.?
Do the round balls have to be touched to the beach near a possible wreck site first to be close?
Does bring your own made in China dinner plates , make it a China plate beach site?
Asking for a friend.
L.o.l..

(I'd be wanting to save everything on those cuts but newer timbers off the properties above.)
Well I have a recovered spoon in better shape than their rotted specimen. 🤣
I'll provide a piece of paper stating it was recovered under a nearby pile of cow dung.
Providence is key in the asking price.

I haven’t been to Titusville in a long time. Has it grown up any? I fell and broke my leg in 3 places back in 2004 near the causeway bridge while fishing. They said in never walk again. Boy were they wrong 😀
Ditto…. Mine had to be rebuilt.. it took 4 years 😬….. 😂😂 xx

Attachments

• IMG_0445.png
    IMG_0445.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0446.png
    IMG_0446.png
    959.9 KB · Views: 22
I was there yesterday. We had to attend a funeral close by so afterwards we drove to Canaveral Seashore. Titusville hasn't changed as much as other Florida towns but I'm sure you would notice a difference. They are tearing down the old mall. Dixie Crossroads still has great seafood too.
I had a chance one time to buy a 2 bedroom near the beach for 25k and my wife said no it will never cost more than that price. I don’t ask her anymore lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back