THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

If you can open this, you will not only know, that this area will not be renourished, but you will get a clue.....if your into the 1715 fleet, you'll see how spots are found and explored. This is major news for me and a number of hunters. There is far more than they know, but its always good to know where the best cuts will be, and let me tell you this.....if another storm hits this season, (and it will) and if you know where to hunt in this stretch.....you will be rewarded. Just this news has me scrambling to get our third vehicle back in highway condition. It can happen in a moments notice, and treasure could be dripping out of the dunes in more than the 2 mentioned.
That's a lot of delay!

A guy could get rich selling sand. To dump on shore to get eroded . And more sand be bought to replace it. A recession proof business.
All the sand I've shoveled in my life ...I could have retired real young on a beach!

Dentist visit takes me through a sandpit area.
Years ago I recall the "mountain" there.
And I recall the laughing old timer saying whoever bought that hill of sand made out allright.
Why sand? Well , the corp should be in charge. Right or wrong , at least they'll be consistent.
Here's an erosion vs what substrate to use.

That's a lot of delay!

A guy could get rich selling sand. To dump on shore to get eroded . And more sand be bought to replace it. A recession proof business.
All the sand I've shoveled in my life ...I could have retired real young on a beach!

Dentist visit takes me through a sandpit area.
Years ago I recall the "mountain" there.
And I recall the laughing old timer saying whoever bought that hill of sand made out allright.
Why sand? Well , the corp should be in charge. Right or wrong , at least they'll be consistent.
Here's an erosion vs what substrate to use.
It's huge business down here....dig sand and gravel, and make millions until you've dug a giant lake 20 feet deep. Then develop the lake with condos and golf courses and sell....or just sell pit/lake to the developer's down here and let them design !! Its genius level stuff !!

You see the archeologist/environmentalist hold up everything, and now this whole stretch is in jeopardy of catastrophic damage. Good for us treasure hunters, and sea turtles, but if your a millionaire you might get worked over by maw nature !!

If you can open this, you will not only know, that this area will not be renourished, but you will get a clue.....if your into the 1715 fleet, you'll see how spots are found and explored. This is major news for me and a number of hunters. There is far more than they know, but its always good to know where the best cuts will be, and let me tell you this.....if another storm hits this season, (and it will) and if you know where to hunt in this stretch.....you will be rewarded. Just this news has me scrambling to get our third vehicle back in highway condition. It can happen in a moments notice, and treasure could be dripping out of the dunes in more than the 2 mentioned.
I remember hearing somewhere that there was possibly an inlet on what is now the John's Island Club's golf course in 1715. Have you heard this?

I remember hearing somewhere that there was possibly an inlet on what is now the John's Island Club's golf course in 1715. Have you heard this?
Yes, and then I've been told that it was at jaycee Beach into bethel creek .... not sure if anyone will ever know for sure?? That's why every inch is worth hunting !! Rumor is all the sand in Jupiter has left the beach under a relentless assault by 25 foot surf !! Ill have to check the cam at the inlet. Right in the hook at the jetty is the spot to check !! Probably a survivors camp under the asphalt there too !! Coins get found, and and the same family that owns the beach house I pictured and stayed at as a teen, owns a beach concession close by....there employee found a gold medallion from the wreck on that beach while jogging.....apparently there is an article in a paper about this too !!

All this treasure talk is getting me all wound up this Saturday morning! Might have to look up my old Navy buddy in Titusville and schmooze an invite.
Florida is the land of treasure dreams, and where they come true....you my friend would do well here. I just met a guy who moved here from out west specifically to be near the 1715 fleet !!

20240210_094226.jpg

Right now I'm building the antakathera mechanism from my finds !! Now if I use this gear, in this frame, ......wait a minute......no its the other gear with the small one.....wait a .minute no no no....its ??🤪🤪🤔🤔🤪🤔😂🤣😅

You see the archeologist/environmentalist hold up everything, and now this whole stretch is in jeopardy of catastrophic damage. Good for us treasure hunters, and sea turtles, but if your a millionaire you might get worked over by maw nature !!
I'd be carrying an old board for bait. Oh look , an old board!
(Kidding. Mostly.)

View attachment 2130626
Right now I'm building the antakathera mechanism from my finds !! Now if I use this gear, in this frame, ......wait a minute......no its the other gear with the small one.....wait a .minute no no no....its ??🤪🤪🤔🤔🤪🤔😂🤣😅

Hmm.
Beatles "watching the wheels" song...Or Seger "feel like a number"?
Oh alright..

The clock strikes twelve and moondrops burst
Out at you from their hiding place
Like acid and oil on a madman's face
His reason tends to fly away
Like lesser birds on the four winds
Like silver scrapes in May
Now, the sands become a crust
And most of you have gone away

[Verse 2: Eric Bloom]
Come Susy dear, let's take a walk
Just out there upon the beach
I know you'll soon be married
And you want to know where winds come from
Well, it's never said at all
On the map that Carrie reads
Behind the clock back there you know
At the four winds bar

[Bridge: Eric Bloom]
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
Four winds at the four winds bar
Two doors barred and windows barred
One door let to take you in
The other one just mirrors it
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
In hellish glare and inference
The other one's a duplicate
The queenly flux, eternal light
Or the light that never warms
Yes, the light that never, never warms
Or the light that never, never warms
Never warms, never warms
The clock strikes twelve and moondrops burst
Out at you from their hiding place
Miss Carrie nurse and Suzy dear
Would find themselves at the four winds bar
It's the nexus of the crisis
The origin of storms
Just the place to hopelessly
Encounter time and then came me

[Bridge: Eric Bloom]
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
Call me Desdinova, eternal light
These gravely digs of mine
Will surely prove a sight
And don't forget my dog, fixed and consequent

[Outro: Eric Bloom]
Astronomy... a star
Astronomy... a star
Astronomy... a star
Astronomy... a star

All this treasure talk is getting me all wound up this Saturday morning! Might have to look up my old Navy buddy in Titusville and schmooze an invite.
I haven’t been to Titusville in a long time. Has it grown up any? I fell and broke my leg in 3 places back in 2004 near the causeway bridge while fishing. They said in never walk again. Boy were they wrong 😀

Check this site out, and now you'll know why I keep every shard, and spike !! Those are real prices there !!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back