THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

The expense of wood is high also, looks good
Wood seems to have peaked out at $400 for a full cord/$200 for a face cord this is for hardwood.
Then there's mixed for $120 a face cord-$25 for a wheel barrow-then the driveway "Campfire" onion' feed bags for $10.
From cutting down 60 trees this past year I'm well stocked for firewood.

Most that burn wood get older, then it's a pellet stove, then onto a LG furnace or other type of heating system.
Wood is a lot of work.

Been playing with my phone camera settings while i wait for emails…. Mr Woo makes a great subject … now if i could just get him in my light box…. 🤔…

IMG_1449.jpeg

Been playing with my phone camera settings while i wait for emails…. Mr Woo makes a great subject … now if i could just get him in my light box…. 🤔…

View attachment 2130125
Query: He still has a wing on the left side?

Or is it just that he slept on that side and it's a bad feather day?

Now get him to hold the gold 🪙 😁

Good morning everyone. I'm running late this morning because my dogs decided to wake me at 1 AM for no good reason and then I couldn't get back to sleep for a couple hours. Ugh.

On the bright side, we had a wildlife party in the back yard yesterday. I count three deer and 25 turkeys in this photo. Some of them camouflage really well (especially the third deer, who is partially blocked by tree branches to the right of the two turkeys at the far left).

IMG_3676 (1).jpeg

Good morning everyone. I'm running late this morning because my dogs decided to wake me at 1 AM for no good reason and then I couldn't get back to sleep for a couple hours. Ugh.

On the bright side, we had a wildlife party in the back yard yesterday. I count three deer and 25 turkeys in this photo. Some of them camouflage really well (especially the third deer, who is partially blocked by tree branches to the right of the two turkeys at the far left).

View attachment 2130157
Nice yard and critters!

View attachment 2130157
One of these don't look like the other- but in 2 months I am going to have the same.

20240208_100621.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back