THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I went tith out onto the white crust of the Canadian Shield this very day.
20240208_114905.jpg

I diggith a treasure that is measurable in rum rations.
20240208_111700.jpg

I makes the Cap'n blush with glowing pleasure to feast his tired eyes upon the treasure he seekith.
Down through the 6" of our white bitchin snow the ground was softer than I have ever known. I saw this, and I was proud, that the rum rations would be plenty.
20240208_114456.jpg

I went tith out onto the white crust of the Canadian Shield this very day.View attachment 2130169
View attachment 2130170
I makes the Cap'n blush with glowing pleasure to feast his tired eyes upon the treasure he seekith.
Down through the 6" of our white bitchin snow the ground was softer than I have ever known. I saw this, and I was proud, that the rum rations would be plenty.View attachment 2130172
Darn it Peps ive just got me banner nd u have to go out nd upstage me 🥹….

Harsh treatment Peps, Harsh i say 😔 xx

I went tith out onto the white crust of the Canadian Shield this very day.View attachment 2130169
View attachment 2130170
Down through the 6" of our white bitchin snow the ground was softer than I have ever known. I saw this, and I was proud, that the rum rations would be plenty.View attachment 2130172
Very nice!
2000 years old.... is it?

laughing11.gif

View attachment 2130170
Congrats!

No frost in the ground at the moment, but that will change next week. Less snow and temps that aren't going above freezing for 2 weeks.
Roof edges still holding snow and ice here.
Holes here and there in snow through yard/woods.
Rain an hour or so away. Light stuff anyways.
A couple three motorbikes out today.
Record high today. 56 degrees F.?
Ya cooler this weekend and after fir sure.
Ahh well. Been a nice thaw.

Went detecting at an old dump today hoping for something old. Found this old boy!
IMG_6505.jpg

I'm amazed it survived without a ding on it, this place is all rocks and gravel. Just noticed his little face peeking out from between a couple of rocks.

Went detecting at an old dump today hoping for something old. Found this old boy!
View attachment 2130276

I'm amazed it survived without a ding on it, this place is all rocks and gravel. Just noticed his little face peeking out from between a couple of rocks.
Great you saved that pup!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back