THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

See..... shovels... no mater the size.... can make a plug..... but unless item is near outside of said plug you gotta mash or probe it with PP etc... which break the plug etc... etc etc et

Alll the while....

Your down... on your knees ... working back.... "Up DOWN... DOWN NOW UP... Wait,,, back down.... UP.... Down........ Down........... down................. UP>.......

Damn that in the trash ALONG WITH the trash that may be causing all that unnecessary exercise on your knees,,, joints and muscles.... IN weird ass "poses" that fades ya in a short while.

Sheesh what wears ya out sooner and takes the most time... just / are those actions.

Grasshoppers...... you must become "one" with metal detecting.

Only then will you truly master the exhaustion and increase your yields and coverage's.

:P

:)
Interesting philosophical discourse on sand scoops, ARC!

Anyway..... IF anyone is confused.... watch some water hunters that are in waist high water.

But find the old guys / veterans... dont watch them ALL. heh
Gee why didn't you state you were in the water.
Now all that on the sandy beach thoughts just went to waste.
Now I have do that over again.

You'll be almost mudlarking but wet above squishy squishy out behind the house in the water....right?
Well yes... correct.... have you ever detected in an environment you DONT want to kneel in ?

I have.... another good reason to master the Edward Scissors Hands technique !

You'll be almost mudlarking but wet above squishy squishy out behind the house in the water....right?
Black gooey smelly swamp muck.
The type that really sticks when you turn it over.
200 yrs of build up, then a layer of slabs from a sawmill over top.
Good times.

Black gooey smelly swamp muck.
The type that really sticks when you turn it over.
200 yrs of build up, then a layer of slabs from a sawmill over top.
Good times.
Youll be glad you use a scoop.... super glad... and you will smile ..... and think of me :)

We have organic matter, leaves, sticks and this has broken down to where it gets in the shoes real fast.
Then it's like have a bunch of sharp item digging in the feet.
Wearing flippers, stand on the bottom, need to flush flipper.
I would need a type that goes up over the ankle.

Well first...... and of course FOREMOST,......................

I dont wanna get caught looking crappy in the middle of the woods.

Secondly.... And almost as importantly...........

I like the fact that my feet and toes are protected........
I like to be able to make a nice solid heel kick on bottom of scoop (which your scoop may play hard to get due to design)
I like no ants or bug intrusion....
I like comfort....
Oh yeah... did i mention style ? ?

:P

And...... I like i can transition from wet to dry and back if needed... they rinse and dry in sun.

Also the bottom has 200 yrs of glass, metal debris, probably wood with nails in it. From the wharves that ran along the shoreline.
My Swiss hold up through all that... and then some... just need quality shoe man...

VCant go with that "mesh" shoe crap... like those "feather light" Nike Air... or Sketchy Sketchers... which i cannot stand... hurt me feet... dont know why.... make me walk like i have a peg leg.... or a third leg... whichever. :
P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back