THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Life is life not work!!! We're only here once and not for long so make the best of it while we can :occasion14:
I hear ya. I could have went, but I thought it was in my best interest to not leave my work in a lurch. Economy is slowing down and I don't want to be on the top of the list if layoffs become a thing like they have in the past. Bottom line is I need my job way more than I need another coin.

Just bad timing. Last week was the slowest week we've ever had. Lots of people took off. A couple of days I was the only one in the whole building. It was so weird I took this picture. This week we're getting slammed and down one man.

1000001406.jpg

Just bad timing. Last week was the slowest week we've ever had. Lots of people took off. A couple of days I was the only one in the whole building. It was so weird I took this picture. This week we're getting slammed and down one man.

View attachment 2129960
What is it you do ?

Mornin all.
Morning Team 😆 xx 🤗

well wednesday morning is here…. Time goes slow when ur waiting for answers…. 😬 xx

Have notified the FLO… have registered the coin on the Celtic Coin Index.. and himself has told them in the big house on the hill…. So will try nd focus on my work today nd stop ‘thinking’!!

Good luck Barticus… god’s speed and stay safe xx 🤗
Nope not a match. Celtic stater.
OIP.z121UPV_SpWTgGcMX5klYwHaDs

Wow.. such beautiful coins 😍 xx
Busy! Little tiny bits and pieces and more.
I've been calling your coin "windy" (for it's swirls) during a feeble search for similar.
Counterfeiting it would be a challenge as with many of them. Though symbolism likely factored more in design.
Still , it is a busy busy coin.

I've been calling your coin "windy" (for it's swirls) during a feeble search for similar.
Counterfeiting it would be a challenge as with many of them. Though symbolism likely factored more in design.
Windy is perfect as it was the wind that was sending me back to the truck when i found it 😊…!! xx

Now if you ever watched the Breaking Bad.
Windy Wendy term was used.
By Walts DA brother-inlaw.

Whenever my boss brings people through on a tour he'll say as he walks in the lab, "and this is where we make the meth."
Where I grew up the neighbor "had" this huge barn.
BOOM!
Parents said that there was more portable crime lab vehicles coming and going for weeks.
Funny thing they found the fellow half way across the field, and he lived to tell about waking up in cuffs.
Eventually when the dust settled he was free to go, no proof to charge him.
He claimed it was a horse fart build up.
Stuck to the story.🤣

Now if you ever watched the Breaking Bad.
Windy Wendy term was used.
By Walts DA brother-inlaw.
Not familier with it. We've quite limited "idiot box" options.
Yikes! I looked her up .
Thanks ,you nearly ruined a neat coin for me.
How about "blustery" to describe Blossoms coin?
L.o.l..

Not the head hair or beard swirls orwhatever they are on the one side ,but the real long curvy lines on the other is what seems windy.
Have not seen any similar on others.
The curly locks type are far more common. Though varied , and this coin shows two one direction and one another I try to match. Opposite side /obverse windyblusterymagic shockforcewave kind of stuff curvy lines.
No , not windy Wendy type curves.

Not familier with it. We've quite limited "idiot box" options.
Yikes! I looked her up .
Thanks ,you nearly ruined a neat coin for me.
How about "blustery" to describe Blossoms coin?
L.o.l..

Not the head hair or beard swirls orwhatever they are on the one side ,but the real long curvy lines on the other is what seems windy.
Have not seen any similar on others.
The curly locks type are far more common. Though varied , and this coin shows two one direction and one another I try to match. Opposite side /obverse windyblusterymagic shockforcewave kind of stuff curvy lines.
No , not windy Wendy type curves.
For some odd reason all the Wendy's bring back that movie scene.
The curls are a beard are they not?

View attachment 2129960
You should have covered up that company secret recipe paper b4 you took that. :angel12:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back