THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

word-image-41.jpeg

Ahhh well.....I do my best work solo....ill represent team RCT !! anyway blossom 🌸 has us covered if I fail like happens most times !! Im packed and ready !! Ill leave out at 4-5 am....and be up there hunting by 8-9 am. Out going tide till afternoon!! Looks like north winds tomorrow, or so I hope !!
Man I wish I could be there but sometimes life gets in the way! Best of luck and keep us posted.

Morning Team 😆 xx 🤗

well wednesday morning is here…. Time goes slow when ur waiting for answers…. 😬 xx

Have notified the FLO… have registered the coin on the Celtic Coin Index.. and himself has told them in the big house on the hill…. So will try nd focus on my work today nd stop ‘thinking’!!

Good luck Barticus… god’s speed and stay safe xx 🤗

Good morning.

I got a new (to me) toothpick holder. My great-grandmother used to have one like this when I was a kid and I always thought it was neat. This isn't hers (nobody knows what became of it), just a similar one. Early 1900's, cast metal. Push the bird's head down and the metal "beak" will pick up a toothpick out of the bin.

IMG_3667.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back