THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

20221112_111305.jpg
20221112_110637.jpg
20221112_221929.jpg
20221116_081957.jpg

Last trip up....no pulltabs !! ARC is doing great work already!! He has talked some people out of going already, and talked himself out of it also......super difficult to find treasure on the couch !! Bama Steve is out to with all his work hours.

Well GCP....its you and me buddy !!

It is not easy to drive 3 hours, and then hit the ground running, and actually fight the crowd for the coin !! Not many can say they drove in for a day or 2 and succeeded. I was lucky because I went to high-school in vero, and know those beaches very well. It can happen when you know exactly where to look. 50ft section of beach over and over threshold up, sensitivity up, and listening 🎶 for the slightest glitch in the threshold tone......look deep, and keep hitting the area where you know they live.

View attachment 2129780View attachment 2129781View attachment 2129782View attachment 2129783
Last trip up....no pulltabs !! ARC is doing great work already!! He has talked some people out of going already, and talked himself out of it also......super difficult to find treasure on the couch !! Bama Steve is out to with all his work hours.

Well GCP....its you and me buddy !!
I would never get those 4 hours back. :)
Never mind the rest of the hours and the 4 ride back. :P
Ouch!
I will say this that you'd probably remember the meet up 10 yrs from now.
But try to remember the day that was spent treading water at doing work.

The toils of a workload are real-the self guilt of missing the work tasks are real.

Yet the memories of a fun day at trying to dig a treasure-never does one feel guilty-only if they miss out.

Feeling guilty yet....:laughing7:

Bart I think ARC would have to demonstrate his scoop techniques he's been telling us about for years in real time.
Oh the pressure of that keeps on the west coast couch. :tongue7:

Ouch!
I will say this that you'd probably remember the meet up 10 yrs from now.
But try to remember the day that was spent treading water at doing work.

The toils of a workload are real-the self guilt of missing the work tasks are real.

Yet the memories of a fun day at trying to dig a treasure-never does one feel guilty-only if they miss out.

Feeling guilty yet....:laughing7:

Bart I think ARC would have to demonstrate his scoop techniques he's been telling us about for years in real time.
Oh the pressure of that keeps on the west coast couch. :tongue7:
Heh....I don't even own a scoop ! 🤣😂😂🤣

Probably the only guy not dragging one down the beach !!

Heh....I don't even own a scoop ! 🤣😂😂🤣

Probably the only guy not dragging one down the beach !!
WHAT ! ! ! ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

You DONT OWN A SCOOOP ! ! ! ? ? ?

:/

Um..... brother man..... arggg.... you must like working harder than needed ! lol

Pepper 🌶 I call it tracking the detecting lizard !! 2 human footprints 👣 walking along the dune edge, with what appears to be a tail dragging behind them ?? Its the scoop being drug behind them leaving the telltale burrows and signs of the early morning detecting lizards !!😅🤣😂

WHAT ! ! ! ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

You DONT OWN A SCOOOP ! ! ! ? ? ?

:/

Um..... brother man..... arggg.... you must like working harder than needed ! lol
I'm thinking of buying one though, might try a little early morning sand digging this year for a giggle.
I hear that folks find gold and silver

I'm thinking of buying one though, might try a little early morning sand digging this year for a giggle.
I hear that folks find gold and silver
Huh...really.....I've herd those rumors too !!😁😆😅

One day Bart and I will meet up.... and we are gonna need at least a week.... errr make it 2 weeks.
Oh buddy I can relate to that comment.
Seriously it took 3-4 days pre and post a holiday to right the ship again.
That's 12+ hrs a day of righting it each time.
Needed a holiday just about trying to undo the doings of being away.

On one 2 week holiday when me and the Mrs tied the knot we returned to the business.
I had $150K worth of scrap piled up to deal with, not a bad thing, but also when there wasn't any of it pre-booked in, the stress level goes up.

Ben texting all around this morning, and have been talking with bonepicker about his new banner gold coin....thats not showing up top yet !! Between the gold rush coin, and the blossom 🌸 gold, there alot going on here all of a sudden!! Blossom 🌸 is next !!

The "lesche" / "small shovel" or whatever the f#6k they are called....
IS the lamest "way" to detect.
It IMO...
Took detecting tech BACKWARDS...
To me its the poor mans tool... and with no offense to those who like them.

There is a reason scoops rule..... its because they do.

With that said......... know WHICH to buy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back