THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

After the Mrs told me that a deer was crossing, I got a quick photo.(poor one at that) Then again 850ft away the need for the NIKON was needed.
20240204_141629.jpg

Watching me fish. If I have to I will retreat to the water...

View attachment 2129494
Well it is definitely "eyeballing" ya...
I am just a lowly Florida boy ... i live where the ONLY animal that isn't here in Florida is a moose...
BUT !
Even i know they will F$^K you up in a big FAST way if they want.
So.... um.... heh
:/

Thanks Barty… im hoping our glorious Cappy will let me trade it for “ Rum for all” later 😆 xxx
You can have my ration for it....I know we could play dice for it like all pirates do !!🤣

Morning world!! Hope ur all having a fab start to ur week! xx 🤗

Well ive had to take the am off work.. didnt get much sleep last night… it appears my gold coin is indeed quite special… no one can find a match.. its being shared with the experts as i type… … as u can imagine its a bit terrifying… in a good way xx 😳

Morning world!! Hope ur all having a fab start to ur week! xx 🤗

Well ive had to take the am off work.. didnt get much sleep last night… it appears my gold coin is indeed quite special… no one can find a match.. its being shared with the experts as i type… … as u can imagine its a bit terrifying… in a good way xx 😳
Will they take it from you if it's rare and one of a kind....that would crush me !! And if they do keep it....do they pay you for it ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back