THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Weather is going down hill fast here.
20240204_112022.jpg

Planning for my treasure coast trip....looking to be peak N.E. winds on the treasure coast about Wednesday!! Im going at some point.....i have that feeling !!

Yes...im remodeling in my man cave....I had a shelf collapse in my glass case.....miraculously I only lost one family heirloom, in a case full of glass. Plastic shelf tab got brittle and broke.....sent one shelf crashing through another.....it was scary 😨

If these Hollywood big shots would give me a contract and a budget, I would spend a week on the treasure coast, a week in del marvo, and a week in jersey at the gold guinea beach. Follow that nor'easter all the way up the coast !!

Its is absolutely stinking hot tonight. Everything feels like bar heater everything is sweaty and clammy. Everything sticks to you like glue. It is so Humid as if ya breathing warm water in the lungs. No wonder they call it the suicide season. I remember why in the past I used to get hammered to pass out to get some sleep.

Even when naked. I have very insect imaginable crawling over me. Its a rock and role concert of crickets, frogs and creature in the night ringing in your ears.

I could use the air conditioner but that besides the point. I am in jungle training for one more trip that will be in even worse humid conditions. So this old raged old birdy need's to toughen up. But Geez the older ya get the harder it is?

Crow
The shorts feel like wearing a wet tea bag.
Tropical living is for the birds.

Yes...im remodeling in my man cave....I had a shelf collapse in my glass case.....miraculously I only lost one family heirloom, in a case full of glass. Plastic shelf tab got brittle and broke.....sent one shelf crashing through another.....it was scary 😨
Metal is preferred, drilled solid wood with metal shelf pegs.
I vetted the picture.
Took everything I had in my tech. Tool kit.
Screenshot_20240204_113349_Google.jpg

Tempered glass is better.
Glad there wasn't any serious injury or more damage.

Metal is preferred, drilled solid wood with metal shelf pegs.
I vetted the picture.
Took everything I had in my tech. Tool kit.View attachment 2129404
Tempered glass is better.
Glad there wasn't any serious injury or more damage.
The shelf is intact .... my grandmother's crackle glass amberine pitcher took the hit....ill attempt to glue it.
17070659236037701153351759879389.jpg

Good evening one and all xx hope you have had a fab Sunday xx

We braved the 40mph winds and have to say I had quite the day 😎… I’m still in shock and grinning like a fool…. 😆 xx

Thread '***** My first ever GOLD COIN and how beautiful it really is 🤩… ! xx ****'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads...oin-and-how-beautiful-it-really-is-xx.692673/
Well one of our RCT Chickadee's is here today.... i am really starting to get worried about one of the others absence....

Speaking of... anyone heard anything yet on WD ? ? ?

Good evening one and all xx hope you have had a fab Sunday xx

We braved the 40mph winds and have to say I had quite the day 😎… I’m still in shock and grinning like a fool…. 😆 xx

Thread '***** My first ever GOLD COIN and how beautiful it really is 🤩… ! xx ****'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads...oin-and-how-beautiful-it-really-is-xx.692673/
Can I just get right to the point. :notworthy: :hello2: :headbang:
Congratulations blossom on the first of many that will come your way.(I hope)

Can I just get right to the point. :notworthy: :hello2: :headbang:
Congratulations blossom on the first of many that will come your way.(I hope)
Ahh thanks Peps…. tbf i only went in there to annoy him as I was already smug with finding a hammered before lunch 😂… obviously I did quiz him as to why on earth he hadn’t found it as technically it was his end…. 😂😂…. But that just seemed to annoy him even more 🤷‍♀️ what can I do if he won’t listen 😂😂 xx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back