THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I quit caring what people outside of my very immediate family cared about me or what I do and it was the best thing I’ve done for my mental stability! Maybe other than goin a little crazy and drinking a little too much sometimes…
Rum is the reason…
Alls well!
38.5 yrs for the rum.
40 a day didn't keep the Dr.away either.

Though I can't blame it on the rum for not remembering now.🤣

Crazy pirate me'z was.

The burlap bags are awsome, and I just rinsed and hung them to dry....they are brand new, and very well made...sturdy !!
We used to use them when we went old bottle digging.
Filling 100lb potato sack with glass was a good day.
Great memories.
Even when we were really young we used them for picking up beer bottles along the highway. Stash the sack, carry on, stash another.
Then we got our Dad to drive us to the hiding spots.
One spring we picked 120 dozen beer bottles off a 5 mile stretch of highway.
Lots of drinking behind the wheel in the 60's and 70's.

Well i am off... i am starting to have some fun here.... and part of my New Years Resolution whilst having too much fun was afterwards to limit having too much fun this year to a lesser degree.

So... with that said... i must bow out and allow the fun to be too much without me.

So... have fun without me... i am off to horizontal land.

FOR... i just rebuilt the ENTIRE well pump system for the SECOND time... along with moving a ton of crapola that has piled up into a maze of craziness.

Anyway.... have a good night my fellow scallywags. :)

Cu n a.m

Might of been the reason why I quit the rum.
This is a rum dance?

I’m not much of a dancer so I can’t comment on that, now if you wanna talk drinking maybe you, Bart and me can get together an have a chat!😜

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back