THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

We have lost a pet....my cat of 20 plus years has dis appeared.....im destroyed, and cannot shed anymore tears.....im taking a break to regain my composure. God bless....everyone pet there animals please !!
Also sorry to hear Bart.... i originally skimmed through and clicked like... i sometimes do this and come back to read later... so... sorry to have put a like to your post.

Losing a pet is same as losing a family member to me.

We have lost a pet....my cat of 20 plus years has dis appeared.....im destroyed, and cannot shed anymore tears.....im taking a break to regain my composure. God bless....everyone pet there animals please !!
I'm really sorry to hear that Bart.
Hopefully it will show up, and realize that home was missed.

Also sorry to hear Bart.... i originally skimmed through and clicked like... i sometimes do this and come back to read later... so... sorry to have put a like to your post.

Losing a pet is same as losing a family member to me.
I have seen man state that they just buried their father.
Not a quiver in the statement.
Seen the same man breakdown when it was his dog.
Pet's give that unconditional love, no baggage, you're they world no matter what.
So in that context they're all loved to the fullest.

Good morning all haven't been on much but haven't felt like it. Picked up a lot of work hours so constantly working. Last 8hr shift went even though I had a severe migraine that made me feel so sick the whole day but too stubborn to not do my job was a miserable day. Haven't had time for much lately. Trying to compose myself I struggle with said job a lot many will assume my anxiety disorder is nothing but yeah it affects a lot I stress easy, when a lot is going on I struggle to keep order and up with it. Just a lot to it. I'm doing my best but feel subpar. Mind I don't choose this think what you want just because one doesn't experience what I do doesn't mean it doesn't exist I'm doing what I have to do and doing my best that I can. Just tired of people thinking I don't experience it makes me just tired of so much and dealing with much of anyone

Good morning all haven't been on much but haven't felt like it. Picked up a lot of work hours so constantly working. Last 8hr shift went even though I had a severe migraine that made me feel so sick the whole day but too stubborn to not do my job was a miserable day. Haven't had time for much lately. Trying to compose myself I struggle with said job a lot many will assume my anxiety disorder is nothing but yeah it affects a lot I stress easy, when a lot is going on I struggle to keep order and up with it. Just a lot to it. I'm doing my best but feel subpar. Mind I don't choose this think what you want just because one doesn't experience what I do doesn't mean it doesn't exist I'm doing what I have to do and doing my best that I can. Just tired of people thinking I don't experience it makes me just tired of so much and dealing with much of anyone
J.V.A.!
thought about you the other day; and have been saving this tune for you..
You have my permission to blast it at ear bleeding volume at work.Well ,one notch below ear bleeding volume anyways.

J.V.A.!
thought about you the other day; and have been saving this tune for you..
You have my permission to blast it at ear bleeding volume at work.Well ,one notch below ear bleeding volume anyways.

Despite having issues I work quite hard I like to do things right and do a good job. It's earned me a lot more hours. I just wish I was able to be more efficient. I have too many coworkers that half arse everything or don't do what they are supposed to do so I'm constantly having to fix their crap. One coworker was mad because they lost hours to me but wasn't my decision and not my fault they don't do the job right

There's a saying that sort of is comforting.
When you quit worrying about what others think of you-then you're on the right path to freedom.

Some younger folks it seems to a real life issue where it really effects their own lives seriously.

Though maybe that's why older folks are really comfortable with themselves as they really don't care what anyone really thinks of them.

There's a saying that sort of is comforting.
When you quit worrying about what others think of you-then you're on the right path to freedom.

Some younger folks it seems to a real life issue where it really effects their own lives seriously.

Though maybe that's why older folks are really comfortable with themselves as they really don't care what anyone really thinks of them.
Yeah I used to be like that, I went through a lot compared to others and nothing compared to what some go through.

Honestly it got me down so much all the time and even now I'm still stressing out because of them but mostly over it. Been 8 years since I finished school and my metal stability didn't improve much. I still get that sense of being worthless a lot especially from my parents because no matter how much I help them it's never enough. Like pushing aside my needs such as a driving license to help out my mums house work and so on was supposedly still not good enough. For context I got my provisional in 2016.. only managed a cbt which expired a year ago..

Honestly sometimes it's better to just be selfish af

It has been an interesting morning with a 1/4"+ of ice coating over my world.
Max has perfected his face plants/splits/and the infamous Tim Conway walk/shuffle (Us included)

I never thought really about the birds, they also slip/do the splits/beak plants/shuffles so everything is effected.

Yes I did the brain dead move in plowing yesterday, should of waited for today. :dontknow:
Getting to that thawing point but just not quite enough as of yet.
The weather forecast dropped 6 degrees cooler for the weekend a 35F instead of a 41F

On a happier note, finally got out after just over a week without detecting, it was lovely and my toes sting from the cold in the boots but i enjoyed it.

Had a few moments of omg I found a sword, I seriously hope that's not an Artillery shell, ohhh what's this and ended up with a lovely button

Attachments

• 20240125_183543.jpg
    20240125_183543.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 14
  • 20240125_183556.jpg
    20240125_183556.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 13
Yeah I used to be like that, I went through a lot compared to others and nothing compared to what some go through.

Honestly it got me down so much all the time and even now I'm still stressing out because of them but mostly over it. Been 8 years since I finished school and my metal stability didn't improve much. I still get that sense of being worthless a lot especially from my parents because no matter how much I help them it's never enough. Like pushing aside my needs such as a driving license to help out my mums house work and so on was supposedly still not good enough. For context I got my provisional in 2016.. only managed a cbt which expired a year ago..

I'm like that too. I all my life struggled with things. I find it extremely hard to be social, struggle with a lot of things. I am a hard worker and like to do a good job. But never feel good enough or feel I'm bad at everything. I get all twisted up when a lot is going on and not the best at remembering things always have been that way especially anything numbers and math wise. Language stuff is simple though to me. I try so hard but suck at life

Oh I believe that many have suffered, paid their dues with having to deal with issues that put the life on hold.
I have certainly faced it at times in my life, got over it, and repeated it to an extent that life really was the question.
( Some pirates even know parts of my darker story)
It sorted it's self out though to where I'm getting to that ripe old age of really not caring about a lot of things in life.

Being suppressed is never a good option, and feeling the reflection isn't good enough.

Sometimes that time away from the world, listening to the beeps, and sounds lost completely in the thought of what could be lurking in the dirt saves a lot of folks.

I'm like that too. I all my life struggled with things. I find it extremely hard to be social, struggle with a lot of things. I am a hard worker and like to do a good job. But never feel good enough or feel I'm bad at everything. I get all twisted up when a lot is going on and not the best at remembering things always have been that way especially anything numbers and math wise. Language stuff is simple though to me. I try so hard but suck at life
Just be better than your enemies :P

Oh I believe that many have suffered, paid their dues with having to deal with issues that put the life on hold.
I have certainly faced it at times in my life, got over it, and repeated it to an extent that life really was the question.
( Some pirates even know parts of my darker story)
It sorted it's self out though to where I'm getting to that ripe old age of really not caring about a lot of things in life.

Being suppressed is never a good option, and feeling the reflection isn't good enough.

Sometimes that time away from the world, listening to the beeps, and sounds lost completely in the thought of what could be lurking in the dirt saves a lot of folks.
For me honestly it has been my cameras (I do wildlife photography when I can) and my motorcycle tho she tried to kill me a few times

For me honestly it has been my cameras (I do wildlife photography when I can) and my motorcycle tho she tried to kill me a few times
Photography is awesome keep it up. We like to see it here if you want to ever show the wildlife Photography. I take pictures out while in the field but don't go an eye for it lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back