THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning everyone! :coffee2:
20231220_170609~2.jpg

Good morning pirates xx friday is once more with us Yay…!! Hope u all have a pretty one xx

Alas its a non detecting weekend for us, visiting tomoz and a Basset Waddle on Sunday 😆 xx

We were talking last night about how we contol our addiction this year… before I discovered detecting we would spend our weekends in the garden or watching motor racing …. !!

Conversation now.. “we should really get the garden tidied this weekend”….. “yeah but those fields will soon be sown”” …. “you’re right.. best we detect while we can” nd off we go 😂 xx

Oh the struggle is real 😬 xx

Good morning all. I see there are a bunch of early birds this morning.

My daughter gave me some bread making tools and a recipe book for Christmas, and I do think my bread making skills have gone up a notch.

IMG_3598.jpeg

Oh yes it is. Chores, or detecting? Hmmm... tough choice. 8-)

Should I assume there will be photos?
Honestly i tthink every metal detector sold should come with a health warning… along with a help line for the addiction 😆 xx

And yes.. there will be basset pics… as i dont have one anymore im the “official photographer “…. Well thats what i tell myself ….. it sounds better than stalker….!!! 😆 xx

Honestly i tthink every metal detector sold should come with a health warning… along with a help line for the addiction 😆 xx

And yes.. there will be basset pics… as i dont have one anymore im the “official photographer “…. Well thats what i tell myself ….. it sounds better than stalker….!!! 😆 xx
Yes the addiction is real.
Now "Hound Stalker" is interesting 🤔 🤣

My daughter gave me some bread making tools and a recipe book for Christmas, and I do think my bread making skills have gone up a notch.

View attachment 2127896
Now that does look right scrumptious.

Good morning pirates xx friday is once more with us Yay…!! Hope u all have a pretty one xx

Alas its a non detecting weekend for us, visiting tomoz and a Basset Waddle on Sunday 😆 xx

We were talking last night about how we contol our addiction this year… before I discovered detecting we would spend our weekends in the garden or watching motor racing …. !!

Conversation now.. “we should really get the garden tidied this weekend”….. “yeah but those fields will soon be sown”” …. “you’re right.. best we detect while we can” nd off we go 😂 xx

Oh the struggle is real 😬 xx
Lucky, I have the opposite issue, all but the tall grass are planted, harvest expected around July/August with no other fields available for now

View attachment 2127896
Looks good, but how does it taste? My first time making bread went ohh smells nice.. nvm this recipie is for bread parufumed rocks

Looks good, but how does it taste? My first time making bread went ohh smells nice.. nvm this recipie is for bread parufumed rocks
That particular loaf is a whole wheat sourdough loaf that I made for my daughter, and she has already snatched it away, so I don't know how that one tastes. But I have made plenty of other bread so I have no doubt it will be good. I actually make just about all the bread we eat. Store bought just can't compete.

That particular loaf is a whole wheat sourdough loaf that I made for my daughter, and she has already snatched it away, so I don't know how that one tastes. But I have made plenty of other bread so I have no doubt it will be good. I actually make just about all the bread we eat. Store bought just can't compete.
Absolutely agree, homemade is always better

And good, hopefully she liked it

I lost track of the number of strikes in my bread making attempts.
I was getting halfway good with creating unintentional hard bannocks instead of wonderful loafs though...
Spotted my last recipe the other day. Should have thrown it away!

Mornin all.
Might make it to the store today after yesterdays interruption by boggy conditions and neighbors having struggled too much trying to drive on it instead of doing anything to it..
I can see tractor tires from my road snow /ice reduction efforts still yesterday so it wasn't a lot of rain since ,yet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back