THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Wind is different . Not bringing you our weather yet.
But....Major thaw hitting here today as we flirt with freezing after dark tonight. And highs creeping up drifting into next week.
Bottom falling out of our road . Making it rough to get through and I'm not trying to throw slush with the snowblower.
That there is your warning for the near future as the jet stream swings North and warm air follows it..
Too much slush as rain hits deep snow. Frozen base gets ruined. Then the runoff. you might want a couple days option of staying put if it thaws as fast at your place. And drainage working as designed to keep your stock dry.

Main roads are ice free ! Celebrated with 2 wheel drive. But watched for the standing water. I missed our worst traditional puddle but it took all of the other side of the main road to get around it. That'll get hit after dark. Or when traffic is coming the other way. No bare ground off the roads yet.

I'm thinking of different excuses not to be working on the trim.

My little buddy
The birds have emptied the feeders in just a few hours.

Weather is calling for freezing rain.

View attachment 2127668
Reminds me of my resident woodpecker, lovely little thing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240125_024216_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240125_024216_Instagram.jpg
    594.3 KB · Views: 14
We have lost a pet....my cat of 20 plus years has dis appeared.....im destroyed, and cannot shed anymore tears.....im taking a break to regain my composure. God bless....everyone pet there animals please !!

We have lost a pet....my cat of 20 plus years has dis appeared.....im destroyed, and cannot shed anymore tears.....im taking a break to regain my composure. God bless....everyone pet there animals please !!
That's hard to think about even, I hope you're OK tho, hopefully the kitty shows up

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back