THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Mornin all.
Wreck of a night. Between spasms and something kicking my butt. Feels like I hit a wild party and rocking a mega hangover. (More than usual .)
Going to go lie down again.
Not even up to making a call to return one while hunting yesterday.

Ah well.
Ahh sorry to hear that RC…. Hope ur feeling yourself again soon RC xx 🤗 xx

A nice little cliffside cactus community. Two barrels flanking Hedgehogs.
IMG_6139.jpeg

While enviously imagining our Peps out searching for treasure today.. made me think about all the little worms we disrupt in our quest… this kinda sums up what i imagine their life is like before we come along with our beeping machines 😂😂

View attachment 2115341
Ya know...I've always tried to make sure all the critters I dig up get back in the ground when I clean up.

It says strongest recorded wind was 66 at ocean reef. I got 69 on the boats wind instruments......off shore at carysfort light was 88 !! Still cleaning up, but getting back to normal. 13 inches of rain in 24 hours !!
Thanks for the "blow by blow" account Bart. Glad you came thru it.

Ya know...I've always tried to make sure all the critters I dig up get back in the ground when I clean up.
I learnt many years ago if you leave the grubs up top the critters don't dig the plugs out as bad.
There must be something sweet about those grubs for the skunks to be digging for them.

It says strongest recorded wind was 66 at ocean reef. I got 69 on the boats wind instruments......off shore at carysfort light was 88 !! Still cleaning up, but getting back to normal. 13 inches of rain in 24 hours !!
That's a whole bucket of rain-crazy stuff.
Something like the hurricane that hit Acapulco-no warning

According to the National Weather Service, Key Largo received the most rain with 19.07 inches. Tavernier received 15.58 inches, while parts of Islamorada had 15.30 inches of rain. The highest wind gust of 66 mph was recorded at Ocean Reef airport. At sea, wind gusts were clocked at 86 mph at Key Largo’s Carysfort Lighthouse.

I learnt many years ago if you leave the grubs up top the critters don't dig the plugs out as bad.
There must be something sweet about those grubs for the skunks to be digging for them.
Probably. But ya know I've never come across one of my plugs ever being dug out. And I go across the same ground many, many times! ( too lazy/old to look for many new grounds.😇)

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Due to popular demand... Another Random Chat Thread is born... THE "RCT".

Pull up a comfy chair on the online "Home away from home".

Everyone and anyone is welcomed to join in and become part.

Please abide by the TreasureNet rules.

Most of all... Enjoy.
I just joined this site after reading a comment while searching for info about Native American burial sites. Is this like a better reddit? Someone please tell me that I have stumbled into a magical place where everyone knows about history and knows way more about finding info than I do?!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back