THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I just joined this site after reading a comment while searching for info about Native American burial sites. Is this like a better reddit?
I'm not a reddit user so can't say for sure.

Someone please tell me that I have stumbled into a magical place where everyone knows about history and knows way more about finding info than I do?!
I could tell you, but I'd be exaggerating. There are certainly some experts here -- the depth of knowledge and willingness to share it is astounding sometimes -- but there are also lots of people just starting out, and everyplace in between. My advice to you is keep an open mind and be willing to learn and be corrected, and you'll find this to be a very nice place.

I just joined this site after reading a comment while searching for info about Native American burial sites. Is this like a better reddit? Someone please tell me that I have stumbled into a magical place where everyone knows about history and knows way more about finding info than I do?!
Welcome to the chat.
We (me, myself, & I ) has to ask you a question:
What is reddit?

I just joined this site after reading a comment while searching for info about Native American burial sites. Is this like a better reddit? Someone please tell me that I have stumbled into a magical place where everyone knows about history and knows way more about finding info than I do?!
There are great Potentates on this site with vast knowledge of every conceivable subject related to treasure & ancient atrifacts. Then there are dumbasses like me. Welcome

There are great Potentates on this site with vast knowledge of every conceivable subject related to treasure & ancient atrifacts. Then there are dumbasses like me. Welcome
Ya right, you have forgotten more about Native Artifacts than I will ever know.

Oh.....

Outlaws. Vagrants. Miscreants. Lots of random stuff.

There is a TON of knowledge though!

laughing11.gif

Yes... this is that magical place......... (***ARC looks around with raised eyebrow*** ARC then looks for any missing Rum***)
let me ask.........
did you follow the yellow road to get here ? ? ?

But none the less... welcome to the thread.

Maybe no critters
Doesn't seem likely, but I'll buy that...I've covered just about any terrain one might could think of over 50 years. 🤷‍♂️

In the Vegas parks the grackles follow me around and try to pull the plugs up so I have to make them big enough where they can't lift them.
That must be it! Those 300lb plugs I dig! :angel12:

At any rate... just stopped in to say good night... so without further adu ... good night.

Steady as she goes... C u n a.m
You say good morning, you say good night. Day after day, week after week.
When a man spends so much time away its a dam good indicator he's having an affair.

So help you buddy if I so much as hear you have posted on another detecting forum.
Your rum key goes into lock up. 🔐
Take this as a stern worded post.

Last edited:
When a man spends so much time away its a dam good indicator he's having an affair.

So help you buddy if I so much as hear you have posted on another detecting forum.
Other detecting forum?? When the **** did this happen?!?! :laughing9:

You made me spew coffee.

I will say this....
There are not enough hours in the day... especially now they took ONE away.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back