THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

1700221948416.png

Top of the morning, everyone!

(Which is an odd expression -- it would imply that it's all downhill from here...)

Anyway, it's morning. PeeWee says "Come on, Dad! Let's go find something cool!"

View attachment 2115471
IMG_2874 (1).jpeg

Nice photo and shelving unit.

So I’d be justified in saying “All the signals sound like crap today!” :laughing7:

The shelving is made from locally harvested cedar slabs.
Red or White cedars in your area?
In the Eastern Ontario we have only white.
The western red is nicer.

Good morning everyone. Off too work soon and a miserable day ahead. Stupid Thanksgiving event so more stress more things to annoy me yay for me. Already grumpy so this should be great oh and experienced sleep paralysis for like the 5th time in my life last night that was fun

Red or White cedars in your area?
In the Eastern Ontario we have only white.
The western red is nicer.
Eastern red cedar here. They don’t get as tall as the ones out west but they can get fairly decent diameter. Farmers generally regard them as a nuisance, since they multiply pretty rapidly. The wood is pretty and resists rot and insects pretty well.

Eastern red cedar here. They don’t get as tall as the ones out west but they can get fairly decent diameter. Farmers generally regard them as a nuisance, since they multiply pretty rapidly. The wood is pretty and resists rot and insects pretty well.
They make great fence posts

Planning a mission with islamoradamark for tomorrow!! Wooo hoooo !! Mark is my best real life t-net friend. We met on t-net 6 years ago, and have had some great moments together since then. Hes cut from a different mold for sure. Looking forward to another one. First guy I ever met that absolutely trusts me at the helm of his boats......take me to the spot he always tells me !!

THere's a few things that stick out in the photo of this string of coins.
Not saying they're no awesome looking coinage, it's the authenticity of them being originally holed.
The 1st & 4th seem to have some credit but the 2,3, 5th coins looked drilled (meaning too perfect)
Silver is soft actually and a holed coin even though it was used as legal tender it passed from owner to another and each might have done the same. (meaning to string them)
So a holed silver as described would have more of a wear hole as this.
6D1BF38B-279D-4824-AEE8-074C6BA32F68_1_201_a.jpeg

THere's a few things that stick out in the photo of this string of coins.
Not saying they're no awesome looking coinage, it's the authenticity of them being originally holed.
The 1st & 4th seem to have some credit but the 2,3, 5th coins looked drilled (meaning too perfect)
Silver is soft actually and a holed coin even though it was used as legal tender it passed from owner to another and each might have done the same. (meaning to string them)
So a holed silver as described would have more of a wear hole as this.
View attachment 2115496
Well that’s interesting. I just copied and pasted. I’m tempted to copy and paste your information, but I won’t. I don’t know enough to get into a back and forth with these “experts.”

Mornin all.
Wreck of a night. Between spasms and something kicking my butt. Feels like I hit a wild party and rocking a mega hangover. (More than usual .)
Going to go lie down again.
Not even up to making a call to return one while hunting yesterday.

Ah well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back