THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I was thinking of buying one of these ultrasonic cleaners and suing in in modern stuff like the ones in the pics.
My wife has that exact same unit for her jewelry and it works great! (I use it frequently myself)

There's times in a shift I'm standing around like a dummy because I don't know what to do lol. There like certain parts that I've not been taught and no one bothers to do so. Management at times is terrible here but it is what it is. Anytime I'm standing around it isn't because I'm being lazy I just don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do

Guys last name...Lay.
Failed at ice cream sales.
Barrett(?) Sp.) company hired him to sell ,chips. (Potato chips/crisps whatever )
Drove and drove and drove selling chips out of his trunk.
He did so well that in a few-several years he bought the company.

Now he knew as we know ,chips break.
Partly resolved in distribution conditions by having more production locations.
Logically , he bought up more facilities then; to allow a greater distribution network.
You've heard of Lays potato chips?
Does it matter that he failed at selling ice cream or why he failed?
Or only how he applied that experience when he set forth on another?

This nearly ends your pep talk for the day!
Go stand around and look like you don't know what you should be doing. You don't!
Eat some candy today.
Tonight after work , rule #1 is don't get caught.
Rule #2 is don't do something stupid that will come to light later when you are being successful standing around not knowing what you should be doing! It will not help your adventure/experience. And such things are exactly what you can expect to come to light when you are being successful.

L.o.l..(Happy Halloween little brother I never had.)

Asked the Mrs to get me a pair of dogs.
20231030_170130.jpg
Screenshot_20231030_130618_Chrome.jpg

I bought these size 13 snake boots. How comfortable are the Irish setters? I have some danner's that are perfect in every way but.... spendy!

View attachment 2112784
My 13's feel pretty comfy, really light compared to the Baffins.
Haven't done much time in them so I'm hoping for good results.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back