THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Some pics for @releventchair . Others may enjoy also.

Just left of the windmill:

IMG_4316.jpeg

Walking along the creek and beyond the pond.

IMG_4317.jpeg

He’s crossing the creek to go up the hill just to the right of the forked tree.

IMG_4318.jpeg

My she shed would make a great lookout but there’s no way I could be quite. Lol

Inc the 1961 half crown in the 2nd pic? Hehehe
Personally, yes, even that one. I'd just leave it as is. For any coin I find, I clean surface dirt and loose corrosion, but I don't try to remove the patina.

Good morning everyone and happy Halloween hope you all have a good one. For Halloween I'll be a disgruntled assisted living home employee oh wait nevermind thats just work today. Shrugs lol

Good morning everyone and happy Halloween hope you all have a good one. For Halloween I'll be a disgruntled assisted living home employee oh wait nevermind thats just work today. Shrugs lol
Well JV you may be one of those people your helping one day... so remember that.

:)

Well JV you may be one of those people your helping one day... so remember that.

:)
Lol I keep it in mind. The residents always get my full respect and are well treated. The job is just fast paced and a lot to know. Even a couple months in still have things I don't completely know

Even a couple months in still have things I don't completely know
Don't let that stop you. I've worked jobs for years that I still don't know it all. (Besides, once you think you know it all, that's when you start slipping, IMO. There's always something new to learn, or a better way to do something, or whatever.)

Don't let that stop you. I've worked jobs for years that I still don't know it all. (Besides, once you think you know it all, that's when you start slipping, IMO. There's always something new to learn, or a better way to do something, or whatever.)
There's times in a shift I'm standing around like a dummy because I don't know what to do lol. There like certain parts that I've not been taught and no one bothers to do so. Management at times is terrible here but it is what it is. Anytime I'm standing around it isn't because I'm being lazy I just don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back