THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

3864d287dacc45e6.jpeg

You were born on All Saints Day?

View attachment 2112819

Lol just kidding.

Happy day early birthday, blossom!
Ha!!! True story… my boss decided to add a automatic diary note for everyone in the team’s birthday… so this morning we all got the notification “Andria’s birthday in 23 hours”….someone miss read it and posted a birthday message to me on the team chat… everyone followed suit exclaming how appropriate that my birthday was on Halloween……! I took great pleasure in 1. Pointing out their mistake… and 2. Dropping in the fact i was actually born on All saints day 😇… 😂😂😂😂. Xx

Ha!!! True story… my boss decided to add a automatic diary note for everyone in the team’s birthday… so this morning we all got the notification “Andria’s birthday in 23 hours”….someone miss read it and posted a birthday message to me on the team chat… everyone followed suit exclaming how appropriate that my birthday was on Halloween……! I took great pleasure in 1. Pointing out their mistake… and 2. Dropping in the fact i was actually born on All saints day 😇… 😂😂😂😂. Xx
Well your still looking 31 minutes younger still.

Went out on the deck with the dogs and a deer ran up behind the shed trying to hide.
Of course the dog I told to shut when we went out and it barked , had to bark at it.
Max listens just as well, squirrel-bark
Turkeys-bark
Coyote-bark
Deer-bark
Airplane-bark
Dog-crazy bark
Car- crazy bark
Amazing abilities dogs have though.
From deep snoring-too full on guard barking in
1 second.😅

Went out on the deck with the dogs and a deer ran up behind the shed trying to hide.
Of course the dog I told to shut when we went out and it barked , had to bark at it.
Aw now, it’s natural for them to bark. At least you got a glimpse. I never tire of seeing deer. The Mr let one our fishing friends put up a stand. It’s all the way on the NW end of our property. I sent him the pics this morning, way over on the SE corner.

Fark Halloween. Work was miserable. People called out, kitchen was slammed, residents rude, working my ass off trying as hard as I can just to feel like crud. I'm over work and Holidays. Drinking again just yup over stuff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back