THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning all, and Happy Birthday to Blossom!

No snow here yet, thank goodness, but it is 18 degrees. Brr. The outdoor garden is definitely all done for the season. This cold snap doesn't exactly make me want to get my hands wet and dirty from digging up relics either. 😱

Happy birthday Blossom!
Today is National Vinegar Day (USA).
Here’s your 🎁 present. A bottle of homemade basil vinegar. It’s from 2 different types and has great color.
I know a vinegar photo was on your wish list. 🍰

Attachments

• IMG_2294.jpeg
    IMG_2294.jpeg
    849.1 KB · Views: 11
Happy birthday Blossom!
Today is National Vinegar Day (USA).
Here’s your 🎁 present. A bottle of homemade basil vinegar. It’s from 2 different types and has great color.
I know a vinegar photo was on your wish list. 🍰
Good morning…. And er.. um.. thank you for the pic and description it sounds fabulous… enjoy a swig with ur breakfast 😎 xx 🤗

My birthday debate… do i crack these bad boys open as a birthday treat.. or do i keep them for their original purpose… Himself’s Christmas present 🤔 xx
View attachment 2112931
I hear the concern for his safety. You’d be doing a favor IMO, like the Royal Food Taster. Bless ‘ur heart.

My birthday debate… do i crack these bad boys open as a birthday treat.. or do i keep them for their original purpose… Himself’s Christmas present 🤔 xx
View attachment 2112931
Crack it open have a stein of lager or 2.
Then invite him over-
Better yet maybe you should be out in the fields downwind.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back