THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Screenshot_20231020_064507_MyRadar.jpg

Wet here too

Good morning and happy friday y’all! xx its a tad damp over here today.. time to dig out the wellies and cagoule 😬 xx

Hope u are all ok nd looking forward to the weekend 😆 xx 🤗
I’m looking forward to the possible 30s on holiday, says 27 for tomorrow over here..

Have seen Essex is even more of a soggy mess than when I left last night.

Good luck

Well....you could be underwater, and have to dive up and down 25 times and hold your breath each time.....just to finally find an earring back !! The guys that use scoops miss all the earrings and backs.....they fall through the holes in the scoop. I don't use a scoop so I get earrings and backs where ever I hunt. All of them !! 😁
Lol I find quite a few usually not precious metal ones though. My Deus with my small hf coil loves small precious metal.

That looks like a good day of detecting. The key caught my eye. I searched for proof of my guess but I couldn’t find it. My guess was that it could have been a key to a Mary Kay car. Congrats on getting out and finding the goodies!
Yeah key is odd looking. I have a whole box of keys I find one or two each hunt. Figure they will be nice to turn into chimes later

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back