THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Now there's the chap from Essex-asking if there's any other diggers in the UK.
Though you might want to give him a word correcting on the unholy button phrase.
Go gently now-we alls know your love for the buttons.
View attachment 2110731
Ohhh that’s me, don’t worry I love buttons too but I think I have over 100 from one field probably. Wanted to know if that’s unusual or not?

Got told you guys like fancy coins so here are my finest ones.. the uk ones anyway.

Included are:
A Gold Celtic stater 100-150BC
4 English hammered coins inc an Elizabeth the 1st
2 Nuremberg jetons
Some other English stuff
Can we see a picture of the other side of the gold pony?

Attachments

• ACB06306-3F8C-4032-875E-F004A29E9520.jpeg
    ACB06306-3F8C-4032-875E-F004A29E9520.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
  • B9488AB1-F328-4F02-9AB7-714FC6DBDB93.jpeg
    B9488AB1-F328-4F02-9AB7-714FC6DBDB93.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
I know I already have a conversation started but I have some questions, I’m a relic hunter more than a coin hunter.

My permissions and properties all have both relics and coins; for example there’s buttons, bullets, random buckles and furniture decorations and so forth then coins made of :aluminium, copper, silver, gold and mixed metals.

How would I go about setting up an all round program? Or would it be better to use different modes?

I use a Minelab xterra pro and a Deus 2 win the 13x11” coil

Wait , they don't? Seems pretty much how mine went pre covid still.
My chiropractor called it his ....I forgot. But it was a Hollywood type neck breaking deal.
i knew I should have dug into his credentials better!

Miss that man. Neck could stand an adjustment today.
But....Arteries and more have been injured during neck manipulations once in a while. (Not mine! Or to his credit that I know of.) So I don't make it a habit anymore.
This video explains the care I am getting from my chiropractor. It’s very gentle and only takes about 10 minutes. Kind of like a massage on the neck that gets the atlas back in to place. There are side effects to work through. Overall I am noticing improvement. I have had 4 of 8 treatments. Then we will recheck everything.

This video explains the care I am getting from my chiropractor. It’s very gentle and only takes about 10 minutes. Kind of like a massage on the neck that gets the atlas back in to place. There are side effects to work through. Overall I am noticing improvement. I have had 4 of 8 treatments. Then we will recheck everything.

Sounds really interesting WD.
Can you do the lotus yet?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• ARC
Back