THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

The height of the bar is directly related to the level of the rum in the bottle...
1697815918115.jpeg

I'm pretty sure the earring backing is silver. The blackish areas removed with my polish rag and the removed stuff comes off black on the rag. Tiny but well I guess still silver lol
Hi-Yo silver!

[Well it's hi-yo, hi-yo silver
Hi-yo, hi-yo silver
Hi-yo, hi-yo silver
Hi-yo, hi-yo silver
Hi-yo, hi-yo silver away, yeah... whoo]

Hi-Yo silver!

[Well it's hi-yo, hi-yo silver
Hi-yo, hi-yo silver
Hi-yo, hi-yo silver
Hi-yo, hi-yo silver
Hi-yo, hi-yo silver away, yeah... whoo]

Also I think a new record tiny silver for me. I love this Deus for silver and gold it pics up the tiny stuff so well

Going through finds and was bored so a dark green marble that had popped out of the ground on a trip I refound and decided to put under the uv light why because well why not lol. Does it look like it reacts in glow to it or is it just because the color

Attachments

• 20231020_092828.jpg
    20231020_092828.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 11
  • 20231020_092849.jpg
    20231020_092849.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
Ugh and also upon going through stuff realized I did a bad thing. In the chaos of moving stuffed a bunch of finds into a bag. Gold items, relics, the old leather belt buckle mixed in, tokens. Messed some stuff up a little bit not pleased with that or myself in that lol

Can’t read the whole article but dang!
Indeed.

From the article:
The Norwegian fintech company Horde has hidden a treasure chest containing 1,078,218 Norwegian kroner (approximately $125,000) in a forest. The unique amount, according to Horde, corresponds to the number of people in Norway with interest-bearing consumer debt.
They couldn't pull that same stunt in the USA, the number of people with consumer debt would bankrupt them.

Going through finds and was bored so a dark green marble that had popped out of the ground on a trip I refound and decided to put under the uv light why because well why not lol. Does it look like it reacts in glow to it or is it just because the color
Hmmm that’s interesting. Do you think the marble is uranium glass?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back