THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning all. I’m a bit late to the party this morning. Did my workout and just realized the flag I hung in my home gym was prophetic about the things I would be digging in my yard.
IMG_2504.jpeg

Good morning all. I’m a bit late to the party this morning. Did my workout and just realized the flag I hung in my home gym was prophetic about the things I would be digging in my yard.
View attachment 2110730
Now you can incorporate the two into one.
Just put all those iron finds into 5 gallon buckets.
Then as you add you can do the lats, curls, all sorts of free weight maneuvers.

Great excuse to go digging-need more weight....:laughing7:

Morning my jolly Jetsams/isams (🤔) ! Hope you are all doing well this bright day xx 🤗
Now there's the chap from Essex-asking if there's any other diggers in the UK.
Though you might want to give him a word correcting on the unholy button phrase.
Go gently now-we alls know your love for the buttons.
Screen Shot 2023-10-19 at 7.19.09 AM.png

Now there's the chap from Essex-asking if there's any other diggers in the UK.
Though you might want to give him a word correcting on the unholy button phrase.
Go gently now-we alls know your love for the buttons.
View attachment 2110731
Ah ha… a fellow scallywag, from ‘down south’ hmm …. Think we need to see the cut of his button jib… !! 😆 xx

Now the list of questions/queries:
How long have you been detecting/what machine(s)?
Will start there....:laughing7:
So started in 2020 with a weird brand pinpointer and a Chinese metal detector like the GC1037.. been out with it like 4 times as I prefered mudlarking when I lived in London.

In august this year (29th) I purchased my Minelab xterra pro and a nokta pulsedive pinpointer so been using that until 2 weeks ago when I realised my permissions need something way better so went for a deus 2 and an MI6 pinpointer.

The finds already would easily pay off the terra set.. qu’estimable on the deus heheh

Off to the chiropractor to get my neck bones adjusted. I’m so glad they don’t do it like this anymore!

View attachment 2110733
I never have had an adjustment like that from my chiropractor.
Actually many stopped doing neck adjustments years ago in Canada for most chiropractor treatments.
Liability issues with screwing up when the neck is involved. (2 cases in the 90s)

So started in 2020 with a weird brand pinpointer and a Chinese metal detector like the GC1037.. been out with it like 4 times as I prefered mudlarking when I lived in London.

In august this year (29th) I purchased my Minelab xterra pro and a nokta pulsedive pinpointer so been using that until 2 weeks ago when I realised my permissions need something way better so went for a deus 2 and an MI6 pinpointer.

The finds already would easily pay off the terra set.. qu’estimable on the deus heheh
Well you certainly have the best equipment now.
Just need the time on the Deus to experience the abilities of the detector.
I have dug in dirt around Colchester 8X = 1000hrs approximately.
So quite familiar with the fields and the amazing range of history on can dig in a single hunt.
I've been using the Deus ll for a year now, still learning how to use it to its best capabilities.

I went to a chiropractor once for back pain. Some kid strapped me up to a machine face down and turned it on. It twisted me back left and right. It hurt like heck. When she came back in I told her, so she put two bags of ice on my back and left the room. When I finally got done she said I needed to come back twice a week to do that more. I never went back

I went to a chiropractor once for back pain. Some kid strapped me up to a machine face down and turned it on. It twisted me back left and right. It hurt like heck. When she came back in I told her, so she put two bags of ice on my back and left the room. When I finally got done she said I needed to come back twice a week to do that more. I never went back
Did she have a broomstick also?
Oh by the way my litigation team is in the directory under Zimble, Zimble, and Sue.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back