THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Since it’s a random thread I thought I’d just say hello and get to know people (and maybe show off a little)

Anyone else from UK or Romania?

I’d love to know how what sort of things you’re finding, and is it normal to find unholy amounts of buttons?

Unknown of any military operations here, 95% of these are from one field. More things did too but that’s all buttons in the top 6 boxes ans have a fair few more in my folder
Welcome to the chat
Pay no attention to that other guy, he's too stingy with the rum 😒

Little bugger was waiting for me when I came out of the shower.
20231018_184504.jpg
Resized_temp_share_352101000691616.jpeg

Bad stuff. I'd want nothing to do with that
We don't squash them just in case their fluid has a nasty in it.
Drop them in a jar containing 99% pure alcohol.
Suckers will still move for a few minutes.
At the end of the year we flush it.
Lessons learned, never try to wash one down the sink, sucker will crawl back up after a hour or so.

We don't squash them just in case their fluid has a nasty in it.
Drop them in a jar containing 99% pure alcohol.
Suckers will still move for a few minutes.
At the end of the year we flush it.
Lessons learned, never try to wash one down the sink, sucker will crawl back up after a hour or so.
Note taken

Since it’s a random thread I thought I’d just say hello and get to know people (and maybe show off a little)

Anyone else from UK or Romania?

I’d love to know how what sort of things you’re finding, and is it normal to find unholy amounts of buttons?

Unknown of any military operations here, 95% of these are from one field. More things did too but that’s all buttons in the top 6 boxes ans have a fair few more in my folder
Welcome aboard

Well, another uninspiring park hunt today. $7.22 and a couple of fake-out rings just to get the blood flowing.View attachment 2110681
Not bad at all better to have non precious metal rings than no rings lol. Better than coming home with just trash.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back