THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

20231019_045433.jpg

Since it’s a random thread I thought I’d just say hello and get to know people (and maybe show off a little)

Anyone else from UK or Romania?

I’d love to know how what sort of things you’re finding, and is it normal to find unholy amounts of buttons?

Unknown of any military operations here, 95% of these are from one field. More things did too but that’s all buttons in the top 6 boxes ans have a fair few more in my folder
Welcome to Tnet & the RCT!

Put plumbing in the she shed first.
Then get a monster she she building put around it.
OBW the original will be the she bathroom/finds cleaning part.
You will thank me..
Mr WD will.... be :BangHead: me..
No, no, no. He dropped the F-bomb over electricity as soon as he set it in place. Not going anywhere near that subject. I did buy a plastic utility sink and ran hoses out to it last year. A real PITA & it’s not enough. I need soft water. So back to the laundry room this year. I have such a mess going on that my 3 little grandkids all give me a “what for “ for all the broken glass. I think that’s what the end game is here. “Get your crap out of the house!” Lol

Since it’s a random thread I thought I’d just say hello and get to know people (and maybe show off a little)

Anyone else from UK or Romania?

I’d love to know how what sort of things you’re finding, and is it normal to find unholy amounts of buttons?

Unknown of any military operations here, 95% of these are from one field. More things did too but that’s all buttons in the top 6 boxes ans have a fair few more in my folder
Ooh, fresh meat!

1697708647374.gif

Welcome to the pirate ship!

Well, another uninspiring park hunt today. $7.22 and a couple of fake-out rings just to get the blood flowing.View attachment 2110681
Uninspiring?

You obviously don’t know what it’s like to dig nothing but fence pieces and square nails. 🤪 I see that as a great day of digging. Congrats 🎉

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back